National Day of Mourning - Banks Open or Closd?

SailorGirl

I dug a little but I can't find anything. I'm asking specifically about Cedar Point and Navy Federal if anyone knows for certain before I head out today. Thanks.

transporter

Quote Originally Posted by NorthBeachPerso View Post
I'd call the bank since it seems some are open and some closed.

Alas if only I knew the secret to get them to answer the phone but you're right, I'll try.
Really? You needed someone to give you that advice??? You must be a Millennial.

I completely understand what she means by that post. It seems most businesses program their auto-answer menu to avoid allowing the caller to reach out directly to a human.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I completely understand what she means by that post. It seems most businesses program their auto-answer menu to avoid allowing the caller to reach out directly to a human.
:yeahthat:

It's almost impossible to reach a human at the local branch.

Kyle

Imagine No Democrats
PREMO Member
The default used to be pressing "0" would bypass everything and go to a human.

No one leaves it like that anymore.

Hannibal

The default used to be pressing "0" would bypass everything and go to a human.

No one leaves it like that anymore.
I usually just mash buttons while screaming "SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!" over and over. And these places wonder while their customer service people are berated in nearly every phone call.

frequentflier

happy to be living
No disrespect meant but do the post office and government offices, credit unions, banks usually close when a past president passes away?

I am gonna be pissed if I don't get mail when Clinton or Obama die.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I usually just mash buttons while screaming "SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!" over and over. And these places wonder while their customer service people are berated in nearly every phone call.
Or "OPERATOR!!!"

SailorGirl

and you have just confirmed that you are always the jerk I thought you to be. Seriously, what value did you add to the conversation with that post?

BTW for those that might have the same question about the bank and don't want to be on hold for twenty minutes, they are open today.

SailorGirl

and you have just confirmed that you are always the jerk I thought you to be. Seriously, what value did you add to the conversation with that post?

BTW for those that might have the same question about the bank and don't want to be on hold for twenty minutes, they are open today.
and so is the Navy Federal in Lexington Park.