National Debt Increased by $3 Trillion under Trump

The Boss

look in the mirror at YOUR Own Hypocrisy

I complained and was told sit down and shut up, we are in charge now by Obama .... so why should I now be concerned now that someone else is in the White House .....

:sshrug:
LOL, :killingme,no you weren't and I'm sure you didn't listen did you?:patriot:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yet you and all the trump cult he slammed Obama for it, ...........again the trump hypocrites come out big time!
Obama did it by literally giving money away, Trump did it by not stealing as much from the people that made it. There's a big difference. One increased the debt by spending more, the other increased the debt by collecting less.

Barabbas

No, he is a trumpette, not a republican.
Even though that is factually inaccurate, he's certainly not a Democrat. As such, I named him as part of the problem, as he is the Majority Leader of the US Senate.

Your response was to say to wait until he takes over. He's already taken over. Your response is asinine, and factually without merit.

Barabbas

Obama did it by literally giving money away, Trump did it by not stealing as much from the people that made it. There's a big difference. One increased the debt by spending more, the other increased the debt by collecting less.
Actually, the reduction in taxes caused an increase in tax revenue (as is normally the case). We have more tax revenue than EVER before.

Trump did not harm the flow of money into the national coffers. Trump signed spending bills that came from the House and Senate when run by R's and D's both that drastically, continually, unsustainably increases spending.

Trump is very responsible for signing them, not vetoing them. Representatives and Senators are responsible for creating the mess he had to sign to keep legitimate functions of government funded.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I LOVE this!

Just waiting for the trillion dollar spending bill!

Money is made up, let’s keep the music playing

The Boss

LOL, ........not stealing as much, from who? The tax break was for the rich the working class is paying for it. .The Republican House and Senate passed Obamacare .

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
LOL, ........not stealing as much, from who? The tax break was for the rich the working class is paying for it. .The Republican House and Senate passed Obamacare .
I'm not rich and I got a tax break, so that kind of proves the lie doesn't it?

Barabbas

I'm not rich and I got a tax break, so that kind of proves the lie doesn't it?
Everyone who pays taxes got a tax break, and tax revenue increased.

Not only proves the lie, it shatters the implications they say are the results of the lie

itsbob

I bowl overhand
It increased 9 Trillion under Obama.. and an economy that was floundering. Trump has a LONG way to go to catch up .. and the democrats will have to destroy the economy to make it even close to even.