National Root Beer Float Day - Aug. 6th

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't remember the last time I had a rootbeer float. I might need to celebrate today.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Had one last week... I'll have another tonight for Hiroshima Day.

Might also have to stop and see if I can find a bottle of Birch Beer.

luvmygdaughters

This was a tradition when my granddaughters came over to stay for the weekend. After bath time came root beer floats served in a frosted beer stein with twisty straws and a long handled ice tea spoon. My one granddaughter is now 20 years old with a baby girl of her own. But, when she comes over to spend the day, she still asks for the Nanny Rootbeer Float!!!! I guess I'll start a new tradition with my great granddaughter!!!

Decided to make lasagna for dinner. Going to try a different way of doing it, kind of like what they show on commercials for Olive Garden. I've got my good NY ingredients and a plan........ :evil:

luvmygdaughters

Decided to make lasagna for dinner. Going to try a different way of doing it, kind of like what they show on commercials for Olive Garden. I've got my good NY ingredients and a plan........ :evil:
The Pioneer Woman has a recipe that I am dying to try, Chicken Enchilasagna!! Its a cross between lasagna and enchiladas, as if you couldn't guess that, she made it on her show Saturday and it looked delicious!

lucky_bee

RBF expert
The Pioneer Woman has a recipe that I am dying to try, Chicken Enchilasagna!! Its a cross between lasagna and enchiladas, as if you couldn't guess that, she made it on her show Saturday and it looked delicious!
Let us (me!) know how that turns out! Those are my husband's two favorite things. Her stuff is always delicious though.

luvmygdaughters

Hmm...sounds good. I made something similar, it was a stuffed meatloaf. Of course my husband could eat hamburger 7 days a week, me, not so much. Love me sour cream and blue cheese!!!