Nationals Fans

homedepot20

Question . After watching the O's/Nats series at Nationals Park on MASN , kinda curious "What is the Shark" . Fans were a doing something called a shark several times during the series . Is it the Washington society version of the Wave ????? By the way :killingme, O's will kick your A$$ when the series goes to Camden Wednesday & Thursday .

Baz

This. ------------------>
Question . After watching the O's/Nats series at Nationals Park on MASN , kinda curious "What is the Shark" . Fans were a doing something called a shark several times during the series . Is it the Washington society version of the Wave ????? By the way :killingme, O's will kick your A$$ when the series goes to Camden Wednesday & Thursday .

The Shark is Roger Bernadina's nickname. And speaking of an a$$kicking, how about that game last night? Ouch.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Never a good feeling when it's in the hands of Jim Johnson. I'm beginning to dislike his as much as the other Johnson.

homedepot20

:high5: Feeling better tonight? This Natty Bo's on me. :buddies:

O's pulled one out 9-6 !:yahoo: Can't wait til I get off and watch replay of game at 1130 on MASN . Wish I had a Natty Bo , instead I'll have a AVIATOR DEVIL BREW 9.9 . It's a local mini brewery just being offered in Local Food Lion :buddies:

DipStick

O's pulled one out 9-6 !:yahoo: Can't wait til I get off and watch replay of game at 1130 on MASN . Wish I had a Natty Bo , instead I'll have a AVIATOR DEVIL BREW 9.9 . It's a local mini brewery just being offered in Local Food Lion :buddies:

Our Food Kitty sucks here. I have to go to Roanoke to find good beer. Usually it's Loose Cannon for me.

DipStick

Also, thank you New York Mets for taking care of sweeping up the Yankee Danky Doodle Shyte.