Navy beats Notre Dame

oldman

Lobster Land
I do not especially like football but todays game was exciting. Navy's 1st win over Notre Dame since 1963 and it took 3 overtimes to do it. It was a nip and tuck game and kept me on the edge of my seat all afternoon.

surfer1

I do not especially like football but todays game was exciting. Navy's 1st win over Notre Dame since 1963 and it took 3 overtimes to do it. It was a nip and tuck game and kept me on the edge of my seat all afternoon.

I agree-exciting game! It was close with that last bad call!! Glad they pulled it off!!

MMDad

Lem Putt
:yay: Awesome ending, too. Triple OT, had the win taken away with a bogus interference call, then won it again. Too bad they're all going to become PITA ring-knockers. :ohwell:

wineo

loving life
:yahoo:Go Navy:buddies:That was an awsome game with 3 OT's. Don't watch much college football, but that was a great game.

mrweb

Iron City
:yay: Awesome ending, too. Triple OT, had the win taken away with a bogus interference call, then won it again. Too bad they're all going to become PITA ring-knockers. :ohwell:

I couldn't believe I was rooting for the middies as a ex-USAF guy (oh, and paid well by the Navy these days......guess I have to root for the employer...) Regardless, they "dun" good and one of the best games I've seen in years. :buddies: