Navy nuclear engineer's wife arrested for selling secrets appears to support BLM, 'resistance' movements

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Diana Toebbe's Facebook account has numerous BLM, feminism and anti-Trump posts

The Facebook account appearing to belong to the woman who was charged alongside her Navy nuclear engineer husband with selling secret information about nuclear submarines to an undercover FBI agent is filled with liberal talking points on the Black Lives Matter movement and feminism.

Fox News examined what appears to be Diana Toebbe’s Facebook page, Twitter account and Instagram page, and found repeated posts supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, including a profile picture reading, "Black Lives Matter," and a post last year celebrating the social media protest against racism called "#blackouttuesday."

The private Annapolis school, Key School, confirmed to Fox News that Diana Toebbe is a faculty member, and has been suspended indefinitely.

"Key School is shocked and appalled to learn of the charges filed against faculty member Diana Toebbe and Jonathan Toebbe. Key School had no prior knowledge of their alleged criminal activities, nor is the School connected to the investigation in any way," the school said in a statement on the matter.

The social media posts on Diana Toebbe’s Facebook account include one saying "Women Can Stop Trump;" one profile picture featuring failed 2016 presidential candidate Hilary Clinton’s campaign symbol; a photo of the transgender flag; and various profile photos supporting the gay community. Her most recent public profile photos show her hair dyed purple in a bathroom selfie.

16a985117222643ef7b17954256cc1d5.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
More proof that the Dembots are functionally retarded:

The FBI says the scheme to sell secret information about nuclear submarines began in April 2020 when Jonathan Toebbe sent a package of Navy documents to a foreign government and wrote that he was interested in selling operations manuals, performance reports and other sensitive information.

Authorities say he also provided instructions for how to conduct the secretive relationship, with a letter that said: "I apologize for this poor translation into your language. Please forward this letter to your military intelligence agency. I believe this information will be of great value to your nation. This is not a hoax."

:roflmao:

Then the wife outs herself (and him) right on freaking social media. :lmao:

Weeks later, federal agents watched as the Toebbes arrived at an agreed-upon location in West Virginia for the exchange. Diana Toebbe appeared to serve as a lookout for her husband during a dead-drop operation for which the FBI paid $20,000, according to the complaint.

You cannot make this stuff up. :doh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't get over this story. :lmao:

"To whom it may concern: I'm a American nuclear engineer named Jonathan Toebbe and I have top secret information to sell. Please forward my information to the correct person, thank you."

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I can't get over this story. :lmao:

"To whom it may concern: I'm a American nuclear engineer named Jonathan Toebbe and I have top secret information to sell. Please forward my information to the correct person, thank you."

The ah-pitt-ah-mi of the Democratic Party.

gemma_rae

Seriously though, I don't believe a damned thing the F.B.I. says. If it sounds too idiotic to believe, there is a good chance the F.B.I. thinks it's believable.

• Love
Reactions: BOP

BOP

Diana Toebbe offers you half of a rather suspicious looking peanut butter sandwich.

1. Do you accept?

2. Decline?

3. Call your Security Officer?
:smack:

The answer is 4. Pull your CAC out of your computer.

BOP

Both from Commiefornia and both school teachers. Things that make you go hmmm.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
that means there’s going to be a brand new picture on the wall as I make my way to my office.

So much ****ery and dumbassery.