Navy probe finds major failures in fire that destroyed USS Bonhomme Richard

WingsOfGold

I think this has a lot to do with it. Watered down kinder gentler coed boot camps and leftist policies and suggested readings. Compare 1968 and 2016. 48years made one hell of a difference. No touching, humiliating, cursing or cruel or unusual punishment made a difference IMO.
180118141604-07-uss-pueblo-file-restricted-bg-large-169.jpg

iran-captures-us-navy-sailor-crying.png

black dog

Free America
I think this has a lot to do with it. Watered down kinder gentler coed boot camps and leftist policies and suggested readings. Compare 1968 and 2016. 48years made one hell of a difference. No touching, humiliating, cursing or cruel or unusual punishment made a difference IMO.
180118141604-07-uss-pueblo-file-restricted-bg-large-169.jpg

iran-captures-us-navy-sailor-crying.png

Yea, because basic at Campus Great Lakes has always been a bitch.... :patriot:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just imagine how inhumane and emotionally debilitating it will be when the enemies of America start using the wrong pronouns.

black dog

Free America
Just imagine how inhumane and emotionally debilitating it will be when the enemies of America start using the wrong pronouns.
I recall being physically tossed out of The Parachute Club at least once for that very thing...

black dog

Free America
Typical jar of today would be sucking the slopes dicks instead of giving them the finger. 🖕Fact is it's ALL watered down and we're in no position to fight a war.

Easy to say when you've never been through MCRD Parris or MCRD San Diego..

I dont really know anything about any Branch being prepaired for a Combat Deployment except
Where my own kid has been and where he is at and those that serve on the bases he rolls through each year for schools and fleet deployments. They are still up at 0:330-0:400 for pt shower and chow 5-6 days a week.
Classes, classes, range time, field time, grass weeks, range weeks, more pt with 20-70 lb rucks.

Does the Navy do 10+ mile ruck runs with 45-70 lb rucks and weapon systems at basic or after when serving there mos?
Toss in a few a month with 120 lb ruck and burn off a quick 5-10k.
Mine went through meps at 196lbs 3 1/2 years ago, hes been in the low 160's for at least 2 years now.

300 series infantry Marines are always trained and ready.

Infantry Marines will by and large spend a fri or sat at the gym with other members from there platoon.
Drinking is after for those that partake.....
The Marine Corps Infantry around the world is always prepared.
Im also certain The Armys Infantry is prepaired as well.

Wanna be a Infantry Marine? Tell your grandkids to get prepared before basic.
You gotta pass the final test.

WingsOfGold

Well good............... has your kid ever been subject to emergency recall and sent away for a year in 48 hours notice? Has he been captured by a bunch of slopes under gunfire? Does he have the brains to command a 100 million dollar piece of equipment or does he have jar mentaility of finding a protrusion and shoving it up his ass? Fortunately we probably will never find out.

black dog

Free America
Seemed to work before, now not so much. Firefighting was a must. 🤷

Firefighting skills didnt keep those Iranians from gaining control of those two US Navy ships a few years ago.
Navy gets props for flying well above and below the surface of the seas.

WingsOfGold

Firefighting skills didnt keep those Iranians from gaining control of those two US Navy ships a few years ago.
Navy gets props for flying well above and below the surface of the seas.
LOLOL they weren't ships but rafts with outboards. Again, that proves my point... due to watered down coed boot we are not prepared to go to war as we were 50 years ago.

black dog

Free America
Well good............... has your kid ever been subject to emergency recall and sent away for a year in 48 hours notice? Has he been captured by a bunch of slopes under gunfire? Does he have the brains to command a 100 million dollar piece of equipment or does he have jar mentaility of finding a protrusion and shoving it up his ass? Fortunately we probably will never find out.

Not much Stop Loss going on the last 3 years, I was for 6-7 months over that bombing thing.
With my sons grades and asfab score he quailed for about any seat/appointment he wanted to do in the armed services thank you. He chose to be right where hes been.
Hes an nco, lav 0352 antitank commander sitting in a lav with a tow / Javelin missle system.
Thank god we still have young men and a few women willing to put put that extra to become US Infantry Marines...
Its tougher to become a Marine now than when my one grand father did it the first time in 1928 and again when drafted in 1943.

WingsOfGold

To difficult to understand.... Take your soft sailor issues to those at The Navy Yard, not happy with them, roll over to that Pentagon building...
8th and I cant help you.
Long since retired but I see a marked soft underbelly. No affiliation to the Navy Yard but the bastard branch of the Navy is no better than their Navy bosses. Unfortunately they all work for this pos.