NBC’s Next ‘Law & Order’ Series Will Put America’s Criminal Justice System ‘Under the Microscope’

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
May 3 (UPI) — NBC announced Monday it has ordered straight-to-series Law & Order: For the Defense from producer Dick Wolf.

The network said in a press release the latest entry in the Law & Order franchise “will take an unbiased look inside a criminal defense firm” and “put the lawyers under the microscope, along with the criminal justice system with every week delivering the promise of a contemporary morality tale.”

Law & Order: Perpetual Victims Unit

Law & Order: Peaceful Protest Unit

Law & Order: Hate Crime Hoaxithon - Starring Jussie Smollett and Tawana Brawley

Law & Order: Social Justice War

Law & Order: Trial by Fire and Looting

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
We really like NCIS, but the last couple current episodes we watched were disappointingly woke. Had to turn them off.

We'll stick with the reruns.

herb749

They can also get rid of All Rise with the activist judge. It might be cancelled but the woke crowd will yell. I tried watching the very 1st show where she wouldn't let an illegal plead guilty for being in the country.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They can also get rid of All Rise with the activist judge. It might be cancelled but the woke crowd will yell. I tried watching the very 1st show where she wouldn't let an illegal plead guilty for being in the country.
Never heard of this show.

Smokey1

We really like NCIS, but the last couple current episodes we watched were disappointingly woke. Had to turn them off.

We'll stick with the reruns.

Same here. I had been watching reruns from the first season up to season 12 on Netflix. The later seasons started getting woke and after DiNozzi left and they started preaching at the audience it became much less fun to watch and I haven't watched since.

Hijinx

Same here. I had been watching reruns from the first season up to season 12 on Netflix. The later seasons started getting woke and after DiNozzi left and they started preaching at the audience it became much less fun to watch and I haven't watched since.

Haven't watched it since Ziva left, Haven't missed it. But her is the joke I laughed my ass off at it./

Law & Order franchise “will take an unbiased look inside a criminal defense firm”

Unbiased my ass. who do these dick weeds think they are fooling.?