ND v. Mich...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What was Charlie Weiss thinking? He's got a HUGE advantage on the O line so, you use them and MAKE Michigan use up their time outs and, probably, get a first down, maybe two.

Instead, 2 pass plays, incomplete, saves the Wolverines two time outs and they win with :10 left on the clock.

Beta84

They're out to get us
What was Charlie Weiss thinking? He's got a HUGE advantage on the O line so, you use them and MAKE Michigan use up their time outs and, probably, get a first down, maybe two.

Instead, 2 pass plays, incomplete, saves the Wolverines two time outs and they win with :10 left on the clock.

he made some comment like "well we should have completed them". Well gee no crap, but they didn't...and he should have anticipated that, since you can't just assume you'll complete everything you throw. Very poor decision. Not that I'm complaining...I hate ND and them losing was wonderful! :biggrin:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

Notre Dame's game to lose, and they found a way to lose it alright.

I was thinking , WERE IS THE NASCAR RACE !

It's ESPN. The races are always pushed back for football, baseball, tennis, soccer, golf, bowling, poker, spelling bees and table tennis competitions. Get used to it :rolleyes: and subscribe to the sports package on your cable provider that offers ESPN The Ocho. :killingme