NE QB Tom Brady -Hurt Again?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

angelbaby

Espn is confirming that he will be out for the season. Patriots confirm Matt Cassel will be starter for the remainder of the season.

Ponytail

Yea, there was an unfortunate roar from the crowd at the Eagles game when that injury was announced by varying members of the crowd that had BlackBerries.

angelbaby

I don't wish an injury like that on any player. I do wonder how their season will be without Brady. Cassel looked pretty good though.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The Patriots are naming Matt Cassel as starting quarterback, for the rest of the season.

He wouldn't be playing pro football, if he didn't have the qualifications;
however, he is going to have some very big shoes, or is it cleats, to fill.

Tough loss for New England fans.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Espn is confirming that he will be out for the season. Patriots confirm Matt Cassel will be starter for the remainder of the season.

Bummer for the Pats, if that becomes the case. His MRI isn't until tomorrow, from what I heard the sports announcers reporting.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
If you have DirecTV, tune to channel 207, ESPN2; they've been covering it for the last 15-20 minutes.

Yes, it appears to be true.

I am working but ESPN radio reported torn ACL so I guess it is so.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Might be both an ACL and MCL.

8 monther.

Yes indeed. I noticed Chris Berman was very careful in how he termed the injury Brady apparently succumbed to, almost lowering his voice.

Then, he started to build up the character of the Patriots, stating that the likes of Wes Welker, Randy Moss and others, will "step up" more than they have been, in order to fill the void Brady has left them with.

Right, Chris. Nobody knows anything, involving the emotional feelings of the team yet, but there he is, trying to pump them up. ZAP that remote button! :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
BTW, Randy Moss just made an ass of himself, saying Pollard's hit was a dirty play, a cheap shot. The replays I looked at, seemed to show that Pollard was fighting off an offensive lineman, and his momentum carried him into Brady's knee.

Dumb Randy, really dumb. :bigwhoop: ZAP #2!

DuffMan

I don't feel sorry for him, just think about it, he gets to spend all his time now with Gisele Bundchen. Such a hard life away from football!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I don't feel sorry for him, just think about it, he gets to spend all his time now with Gisele Bundchen. Such a hard life away from football!

You're right, but remember - he's only got one leg to stand on! :lol: