Nebraska v. Misssouri (Mizzou)

D

dems4me

Anyone else watching the game? I LOVE watching a game being played in very bad weather, whether its rain or snow. Makes it fun watching. Its raining buckets! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Is that snow on the field, too?!? This could really get interesting.

So far Nebraskas' offense seems to be inept, while Mizzos' defense is shutting down Nebraskas' efforts...

Beta84

They're out to get us
Is that snow on the field, too?!? This could really get interesting.

So far Nebraskas' offense seems to be inept, while Mizzos' defense is shutting down Nebraskas' efforts...

yea but it's 2-0 so it's not like it would take much to change the game. and i don't see any snow. with the precipitation coming down it'd be white if there was snow.

D

dems4me

There's been some really hard hits though. Seems to be a good game :lol: 0 to 2.and one minute until half. :lol:

D

dems4me

And a touchdown and now half time!! :lol: Rain still pouring down!! :shocking: :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us
And a touchdown and now half time!! :lol: Rain still pouring down!! :shocking: :lol:

yeah that bomb sure as heck helped. But I don't know if he actually scored. I think it was too close to call so whatever was called on the field stood.

So I just checked the score since I fell asleep late in the 3rd. HOW THE HECK DID NEBRASKA WIN 27-12???? 27 4th quarter points. Unbelievable.