Neck/Shoulder pain

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I imagine these would also be a great replacement for any ailment which requires heat. Period cramps (sorry, guys) etc.

The bag stays hot for about a half hour. One minute in the microwave does the trick for me to reheat.

Order Your Microwaved American Made Handcrafted Corn Bags & Heat Packs.

The covers are super cute. I can almost wear mine as an accessory when out and about. I might do that.

That heart-shape heater looks like something you could take to the car on a wintry morning. Toasty Tushy Tool.

receipt19

And if you don't have the extra $20-something, you can buy some boys' tube socks (nice long socks!) and fill them with plain old rice. Put a knot in the top of the sock, and microwave approx. 2 minutes for the same toasty effect!
NOTE: Use real rice - the minute rice/overprocessed stuff doesn't work (just burns!)

We've done this for many years, and every member of the family has two of their own. We do replace them at the end of the winter season :)

Enjoy!
Sage

Wenchy

Hot Flash
And if you don't have the extra $20-something, you can buy some boys' tube socks (nice long socks!) and fill them with plain old rice. Put a knot in the top of the sock, and microwave approx. 2 minutes for the same toasty effect!
NOTE: Use real rice - the minute rice/overprocessed stuff doesn't work (just burns!)

We've done this for many years, and every member of the family has two of their own. We do replace them at the end of the winter season :)

Enjoy!
Sage

Thanks for the tip!

I can take my cool flannel kitty /wrap cover outside and not have a tubesock wrapped around my neck. :lol:

Great idea for inside and I will try it.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Enjoy!
Sage

Thanks for the tip!

I can take my cool flannel kitty /wrap cover outside and not have a tubesock wrapped around my neck. :lol:

Great idea for inside and I will try it.

Mom made me a rice one a few years ago -- just took some cotton material scraps & sewed it up in a square. Because the rice grains are small, it molds to fit anywhere (knee, abdomen, shoulder, etc.). It worked great!!

I also have one of the fancy U-shaped herbal ones with moist heat that was wonderful the first year I had it. Now it smells kind of funny but still works wonders with the moist heat. If only I could figure out something to do about the smell....

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Mom made me a rice one a few years ago -- just took some cotton material scraps & sewed it up in a square. Because the rice grains are small, it molds to fit anywhere (knee, abdomen, shoulder, etc.). It worked great!!

I also have one of the fancy U-shaped herbal ones with moist heat that was wonderful the first year I had it. Now it smells kind of funny but still works wonders with the moist heat. If only I could figure out something to do about the smell....

Moist heat=mold.