Need a 90 or 92 blanket and heated buckets

Wait4It..boom

Anyone have these items they want to sell?
Any weight for the blanket is fine: sheet, medium, or heavy.
Need 2-3 small heated water buckets for stalls and 1-2 large heated buckets for the fields.
Thanks! :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
If no one else has any I have a 92" and a 94" that I could probably sell you. They're fine, but I want to "upgrade" to one of these: Big Fella Blankets at Schneider Saddlery

I use trough heaters so I can't help you with the buckets but I know Elam carries them and you can probably find them at Hatcher's in Huntingtown, too.

Wait4It..boom

If no one else has any I have a 92" and a 94" that I could probably sell you. They're fine, but I want to "upgrade" to one of these: Big Fella Blankets at Schneider Saddlery

I use trough heaters so I can't help you with the buckets but I know Elam carries them and you can probably find them at Hatcher's in Huntingtown, too.

haha! I just bought one of those Storm Shield Super Quilts! I'm anxiously waiting for it to arrive. I bought new for one because he's been having some issues with the cold and his joints. I wanted the lining to be new for him for various reasons. I'm not convinced the old man is going to stand for a blanket so I wanted to buy the other one used!
I'll try Elam for the buckets if no one has any they want to get rid of. They were pretty expensive at Hatcher's last year when I had to buy a couple there.

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
whatever you do, don't buy the heated buckets from horse.com.. they make the water too warm and our horses wouldn't drink it.. and we were worried about keeping them plugged in b/c of fire hazard the fact that they weren't keeping the buckets from freezing but somehow continued to heat the water

Aggalise

Anyone have these items they want to sell?
Any weight for the blanket is fine: sheet, medium, or heavy.
Need 2-3 small heated water buckets for stalls and 1-2 large heated buckets for the fields.
Thanks! :howdy:

There were heated buckets and lots of blankets at the 4-H Tack sale this past weekend. maybe someone will reply to this request.

Wait4It..boom

whatever you do, don't buy the heated buckets from horse.com.. they make the water too warm and our horses wouldn't drink it.. and we were worried about keeping them plugged in b/c of fire hazard the fact that they weren't keeping the buckets from freezing but somehow continued to heat the water

Oh wow! That would be concerning. The ones I have now didn't freeze even with the blizzards we had last year. The water wasn't too warm either, so you're probably right and there was something wrong with your buckets. Thanks for the reply and I'll stick to buying them locally.

Wait4It..boom

Also could use a 78 sheet if anyone has one lying around in good/excellent condition! One of the other horses ripped my guy's sheet last year while they were playing and I"ve been too lazy to check with Elam to see if I should repair it or just buy a new one.