Need a danged caterer

GoodnessME

We're having an event in 7D on 16 October and cannot find anyone to cater it. Bailey's is booked that weekend...and so is Personalized Touch in California. We're not looking for a fancy layout..just a roast beef/sliced ham/fried chicken buffet with maybe some green beans, parsley potoatoes, tater salad...yadda yadda. It's a buffet event..not a formal sit down meal.

Anyone know anyone?
Paul Thompson of Thompson Seafood Corner in Mechanicsville...

stgislander

PREMO Member
Momma Mary's from Waldorf is setup at Cecil's Mill today for lunch and dinner. She normally sets up at the Walmart in Waldorf. I hear she has quite a following up there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gilligan said with the left-wing membership of the club (some supposedly really extreme), Mission BBQ may not be welcome. Just like there won't be any Black Rifle coffee served.

troof. I swung by Cecil's and hit on the gal that manages the place. After batting my eyes and pinching her in just the right places, she giggled a lot and said she'd get me the contact info for Momma Marys. Doesn't look promising though; apparently they are set up at the Walmart every weekend. ;-(

stgislander

PREMO Member
troof. I swung by Cecil's and hit on the gal that manages the place. After batting my eyes and pinching her in just the right places, she giggled a lot and said she'd get me the contact info for Momma Marys. Doesn't look promising though; apparently they are set up at the Walmart every weekend. ;-(
I think I know her.