Need a dentist and dermatologist

C

CalvertNewbie

Asking for some recommendations from you guys.

We're looking for a good dentist in Calvert or right over the bridge in St. Mary's.

I'd also like to make an appointment with a dermatologist due to a family history of skin cancer. I want to ensure hubby and I are being proactive because we both love the outdoors, working in the yard and soaking up the sun. We'd be willing to travel further for a good dermatologist, hopefully we won't need to go there too often!

TIA!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My family goes to NOW Dental Group in Prince Frederick. They are great and there's hardly any wait once we get there.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dr. Triana and Hartly in Prince Frederick are the best Dermatologists.

DO NOT got to Ling and Verghese in Leonardtown. There are varying views on Saini, but I vote :boo:.

J

jp2854

I agree don't go to doctor verghese I totally didn't like her one bit. She told me all my freckles were some form of skin cancer and I didn't fall for it and told her I was going elsewhere to get them check and they were nothing they have never changes shapes or size or even color and I have had them for a long long time (back in the day when I worshiped the sun).

I also have to agree with MMDad about dr. triana and hartley. I like doctor triana a lot he is very good.

C

CalvertNewbie

Thanks so much for the info! It's always good to know who to stay away from, too. There are too many medical providers out there who perform unnecessary treatment to rake in more money.