Need a farrier, any suggestions???

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Rick Graham. he is FANTASTIC. it took me forever to find a good one and I love him. He's from King George County VA and comes all the way down to great mills for me. he only charges a $15 farm fee

PM me if you want his number

K

KMT3906

Hey Saw Your Ouestion About A Farrier My Son Just Moved Down In The King Geeorge Area, He Is Going To Work From Bay Bridge To There , He Taught Rick How To Do Problem Horses, He Just Finished More Schooling For Basenarrow, Toe Wide Conformation, He Is Prety Dam Good If I Do Say So Myself

C

campinmutt

Dan Garner has been my farrier for over 20 yrs...would not use anyone else....hard to get on his booK The first time....but always makes appointments..horses are always sound after!!his number is 301 855 9417

aceyswan

Another Farrier #

FARRIER - Colin Travis 443-404-5575 in Lusby, MD - I have not used him so I can't comment on his ability, his mother-in-law is my daughter's bus driver, and she just gave me his card.

Eventer29

I just started using someone new. He has done a great job so far and has been very pleasant and also shown up on time. He is from Deale, but does horses in southern calvert, Va, and also works at the Bowie training center, and a couple other tracks. His number is 410 212 8564, His name is Jack (I cant remember his last name right now)

C

campinmutt

I just started using someone new. He has done a great job so far and has been very pleasant and also shown up on time. He is from Deale, but does horses in southern calvert, Va, and also works at the Bowie training center, and a couple other tracks. His number is 410 212 8564, His name is Jack (I cant remember his last name right now)

I think it is Earnhart...he does oneof my boarders horses..he is pretty good. show up on appointment day....quiet with the horses,shoes stay on!

Loper

Animal Poor!
I heard a few weeks ago that he closed his business and intended to move to Arizona. True, not true?

whoa.... what!!!! :cds:
he's been taking care of our horses every 6 weeks for the last 4 1/2 years.... he didn't mention anything the last time he was out.... :howdy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
whoa.... what!!!! :cds:
he's been taking care of our horses every 6 weeks for the last 4 1/2 years.... he didn't mention anything the last time he was out.... :howdy:

ok I just got off the phone with Pat Quinn and he asked for me to PLEASE squash this rumor!!!!! He's not going ANYWHERE! :yahoo::yahoo: He said last week people were calling asking if he was moving to New Mexico!!!

FredSaid2... you about gave me a heart attack!!!! :lmao:

fredsaid2

ok I just got off the phone with Pat Quinn and he asked for me to PLEASE squash this rumor!!!!! He's not going ANYWHERE! :yahoo::yahoo: He said last week people were calling asking if he was moving to New Mexico!!!

FredSaid2... you about gave me a heart attack!!!! :lmao:

Sorry! I thought I had it from a reliable source. Glad you could prove it incorrect. Now, I wonder if anybody actually moved?? Funny how rumors get started. :howdy: