Need a Good Divorce Attorney

Hi folks,

After 30 years I need to end my marriage. Anyone have suggestions as to a good, but "affordable" attorney in Charles County. I say "affordable" as hubby makes 4 times as much as me, and I am wondering how I can aford an attorney let alone live in this county on my own!!

Thanks for any referrrals.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hi folks,

After 30 years I need to end my marriage. Anyone have suggestions as to a good, but "affordable" attorney in Charles County. I say "affordable" as hubby makes 4 times as much as me, and I am wondering how I can aford an attorney let alone live in this county on my own!!

Thanks for any referrrals.
Did he catch you trolling the forums for a "50ish" man from back in 2006? :killingme

Did he catch you trolling the forums for a "50ish" man from back in 2006? :killingme

No...he didn't. In fact, I probably would never have gone on a date. I was just so desperate!! 30 years of mental abuse...everything his way...his money...enough is enough!!!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We told Bob he better start helping around the house. :shrug:
:biggrin:

I was just checking to see if anyone would notice.

I am not going to divorce Bob. I'm going to punish him by living with him and making him miserable for as long as I possibly can. That'll show him.