Need a GP

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I've done some searches on this site looking for a GP, preferably female and have come up against THREE offices I was interested in that are not taking new patients. Most of the threads are fairly old it would seem.

Any new recommendations? I would prefer female but I am open to either. Sat appointments would be a major plus. Not too concerned with insurance companies they take, I can pay out of network if I must.

Bobwhite

Not a female, but I go to Charles Bennett in Lusby. I believe his office has some Saturday appointments.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you call Breton Medical - (301) 737-0500, in the Jarboe Bldg with Urgent Care, across from Dicks/Kohls/etc - they will tell you which of their doctors are taking new patients. When I called a couple weeks ago there were several female docs that were available.

Roman

Not a female, but I go to Charles Bennett in Lusby. I believe his office has some Saturday appointments.
He's not taking any new Patients. Benner Medical Group is taking new Patients. Jeni Carico Nurse Practitioner is the bomb. 419-449-6602 Mon-Fri only