Need a Great Day Salon in Charles County!

Bertha Venation

Hey, Folks! :howdy:

I'm looking for a terrific day salon in Charles County. Maybe even farther south, if you know of a good one. I need to get Kathy a birthday gift of a facial (including wax), manicure, pedicure, massage, and hopefully some time in a hot tub. Or -- what's today's ultra-luxury treatment for the woman who's worth her weight in gold?

Anyone have any ideas?

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Bertha Venation
Hey, Folks! :howdy:

I'm looking for a terrific day salon in Charles County. Maybe even farther south, if you know of a good one. I need to get Kathy a birthday gift of a facial (including wax), manicure, pedicure, massage, and hopefully some time in a hot tub. Or -- what's today's ultra-luxury treatment for the woman who's worth her weight in gold?

Anyone have any ideas?
Isnt there one over by Goodyear Tire, across from the mall on St Patricks Drive? :confused:

K

Kizzy

Re: Re: Need a Great Day Salon in Charles County!

Originally posted by mainman
Isnt there one over by Goodyear Tire, across from the mall on St Patricks Drive? :confused:

That is the place that butchered my hair. Do not go there!

I'm not that picky of a person, but before I met everyone on the forum I had hair down to the middle of my back, after I left there it looked like I was ran over by a mower. The most expensive and the worst haircut I've ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kizzy

Here is the thread .

I had to go back to the place I get my haircut normally with my tail between my legs. About 4 inches later, she had my hair even. I was in tears, and all anyone could say was, how motherly I looked after having all my hair whacked off.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
We have a friend who knows somebody who just opened up a place in Prince Frederick. Huntr will try to find out the details for you, will that do or is it too far?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
what's today's ultra-luxury treatment for the woman who's worth her weight in gold?

Anyone have any ideas?
A night with a man.
:shrug:

Blondie76

Classic Image in Smallwood is great. I've been there a few times. Usually get the European Facial. I've had the sea salt scrub, a manicure and pedicure. Trying to find the website...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Blondie76
Classic Image in Smallwood is great. I've been there a few times. Usually get the European Facial. I've had the sea salt scrub, a manicure and pedicure. Trying to find the website...

I totally agree. My mom and I both go there. :cheesy:

Blondie76

DUH! Website www.classicimagesalon.com

Click on spa services. They list prices and everything and they have spa packages.

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by cmcdanal
We have a friend who knows somebody who just opened up a place in Prince Frederick. Huntr will try to find out the details for you, will that do or is it too far?

Nope, not too far. Thanks, Mrs. Mc.!

Bertha Venation

Re: Re: Re: Need a Great Day Salon in Charles County!

Originally posted by cattitude
Hi Bertha! Missed you around here!!

Thanks, Cat. I miss you all... I shouldn't be so busy that I can't check in w/ my buds here.
:biggrin:

Bertha Venation

DUH! Website www.classicimagesalon.com

Click on spa services. They list prices and everything and they have spa packages.
:jet: Wow! The services! The amenities! The prices!

J/K, I expected to pay a lot for this birthday gift. She's worth it. That site is far more informative than I expected it to be. If I don't send her there, at least I now have a better idea of what to look for.

Thanks, Blondie. :cool:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:howdy: Hi Bertha! Nice to see you 'round these parts again.

The only one I knew in Charles County was the one in La Plata that got blown away by the tornado. I don't know if they ever rebuilt it.

Blondie76

:jet: Wow! The services! The amenities! The prices!

J/K, I expected to pay a lot for this birthday gift. She's worth it. That site is far more informative than I expected it to be. If I don't send her there, at least I now have a better idea of what to look for.

Thanks, Blondie. :cool:

You're welcome! :smile:

I would have to say the prices are worth it. The facial is wonderful, I fall asleep everytime. If she is still there I get mine done by Pascal (I think that's how you spell it) she is very nice. I haven't been there in a while, definately need to go back soon.