Need a new dct.

erinjograves

I hope this is the right place to post this. I am sorry if it isnt!

My current OB is now only seeing OB patients on Fridays. I really really liked her and would love to keep her but it seems to me that she is doing away with the ob practice.

So I am wondering who you use and why. I had a miscarriage at 5 months back in June. My blood pressure was to blame. I have a few other issues that require special attention. Who do you think is the best.

I have heard mixed reviews on Dr. Aaron. I have been told that Dr. Alawode is awesome. Any others that I should check out in the Waldorf, La Plata area?

Thanks everyone! :buddies:

Healthnut

Great Doctor

Dr. Hotchkiss and Debbie Davis, NP were super with my pregnany. I had complications and he ordered tests, sonograms and he was extra careful on everything. He is located in Pembrooke in Waldorf, 301-843-3150. The nurses in the office are great and I have no issues with him at all. We now have a healthy 3 1/2 year old son.
Good luck.

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Dr. Hotchkiss and Debbie Davis, NP were super with my pregnany. I had complications and he ordered tests, sonograms and he was extra careful on everything. He is located in Pembrooke in Waldorf, 301-843-3150. The nurses in the office are great and I have no issues with him at all. We now have a healthy 3 1/2 year old son.
Good luck.

DITTO! Debbie is awsome! I cant say enough good things about that practice. Everyone from the front desk to the nurses in the back are great.

Happygirl

Walking for a cure!!
Good luck.

I agree, they are wonderful, but as of last year they are no longer seeing OB patients, only GYN. This is due to the cost of malpractice insurance. Very unfortunate. They may be able to recommend someone though. Good luck! :huggy:

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
I agree, they are wonderful, but as of last year they are no longer seeing OB patients, only GYN. This is due to the cost of malpractice insurance. Very unfortunate. They may be able to recommend someone though. Good luck! :huggy:

Actually I thought I saw something in the paper a few weeks ago that said they were taking OB patients again. I would call to double check. It’s hard finding OB’s in Maryland anymore. Damn ins costs.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If you are willing to travel, then Women Ob/Gyn @ AAMC is great, according to my wife. She has been going there for more than 10 years and has never had a complaint.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Dr. Barry Aron in La Plata - he is the most gracious person and has the greatest bedside manner I have ever seen.

erinjograves

Thanks again everyone. I have an interview with Dr. Alawodie in April. He came highly recomended to me as well. I will make the other calls when I get a chance! You guys are awesome! Thanks for your help. Keep the referrals coming!

camily

Peace
Dr. Said Ali is great!! Office is very busy but its because he's so awesome.

:yay: :yay: :yay: Excellent bedside manner. When he came to see me in the hospital he sat on the end of my bed and really talked to me. Put his hand on my ankle and talked about life. He is great!

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
:yay: :yay: :yay: Excellent bedside manner. When he came to see me in the hospital he sat on the end of my bed and really talked to me. Put his hand on my ankle and talked about life. He is great!

Funny.......he performed major abdominal surgery on me. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I never saw him. Finally when I called his office I was told he had a covering physician. I had to call the office from my hospital bed just to find out what was going on with me and how my surgery went. It's a long story..........just choose carefully.

camily

Peace
Funny.......he performed major abdominal surgery on me. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I never saw him. Finally when I called his office I was told he had a covering physician. I had to call the office from my hospital bed just to find out what was going on with me and how my surgery went. It's a long story..........just choose carefully.

Strange. Me, both my sisters and my mom have had nothing but great care.

Thanks again everyone. I have an interview with Dr. Alawodie in April. He came highly recomended to me as well. I will make the other calls when I get a chance! You guys are awesome! Thanks for your help. Keep the referrals coming!

Nelson is a trip! sux2b44 use to go to him - he is great!!! She now sees Dr. Aaron in LaPlata... (insurance issues)

Tell him I said :hello: - and ask him about the time one of the patients husbands was going to throw his wife in the bed of the truck and get her to SOMD hospital before he could get an ambulance to arrive at his facility... he will probably die laughing (true story).

Grammie

I would highly recommend Dr. Hotchkiss. He delivered my oldest who is now 27 and has been very kind and caring especially when I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer several years ago.

I read that he is delivering babies again.

camily

Peace
I would highly recommend Dr. Hotchkiss. He delivered my oldest who is now 27 and has been very kind and caring especially when I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer several years ago.

I read that he is delivering babies again.

I went to him once. He was very nice but I thought he was a little kooky. He did my PAP on his knees.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
I hope this is the right place to post this. I am sorry if it isnt!

My current OB is now only seeing OB patients on Fridays. I really really liked her and would love to keep her but it seems to me that she is doing away with the ob practice.

So I am wondering who you use and why. I had a miscarriage at 5 months back in June. My blood pressure was to blame. I have a few other issues that require special attention. Who do you think is the best.

I have heard mixed reviews on Dr. Aaron. I have been told that Dr. Alawode is awesome. Any others that I should check out in the Waldorf, La Plata area?

Thanks everyone! :buddies:

The Coryse Brathwaite in Waldorf, She is absolutely wonderful!!!!!
She also does A Woman's Place and has a new medical spa office opening.