Need a new place to school??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I just moved my round pen out of my ring...lots of sand no rocks...I have a bob cat out there as I type resmoothing, de grassing, weeding etc. 75 X 150 no jumps just a wooden bridge..cones and 3 barrels.. I ride 4-5 X week for 30-45 minutes if someone wants to join me. There will be llamas in adjoining pasure..NO $ just sign a release. Circular drive for parking...Anyone want to come over sometime??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
I just moved my round pen out of my ring...lots of sand no rocks...I have a bob cat out there as I type resmoothing, de grassing, weeding etc. 75 X 150 no jumps just a wooden bridge..cones and 3 barrels.. I ride 4-5 X week for 30-45 minutes if someone wants to join me. There will be llamas in adjoining pasure..NO $ just sign a release. Circular drive for parking...Anyone want to come over sometime??
Yes. I want to see how Sadie likes llamas and a pig!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Yes. I want to see how Sadie likes llamas and a pig!

Llamas will be around but the pig will not be in the sun :lmao: He will be sleepy night night in the shade..

Just had all the posts and boards replaced too so it is ready to use...He is still out there with the bob cat...bob catting around working the sand and smoothing it..

W

WhoCares

Maybe I will talk to Vicky and we will go over there. It might be good for freak-boy to be somewhere else. He doesn't care about llamas, we have 2 here.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
WhoCares said:
Maybe I will talk to Vicky and we will go over there. It might be good for freak-boy to be somewhere else. He doesn't care about llamas, we have 2 here.

llamas broke is a good thing.. :yay: Ever seen a horse that has not seen a llama before...:yikes: Tell Vicky I can help her some with her WP..

Also I need to go other places if I am going to show soon. Rog has not been off the farm in 3 yrs...so ask Julie if I can meet you there sometime..And Sadie see about me schooling with you sometime at HP..thanks.. :huggy:

W

WhoCares

Pasofever said:
llamas broke is a good thing.. :yay: Ever seen a horse that has not seen a llama before...:yikes: Tell Vicky I can help her some with her WP..

Also I need to go other places if I am going to show soon. Rog has not been off the farm in 3 yrs...so ask Julie if I can meet you there sometime..And Sadie see about me schooling with you sometime at HP..thanks.. :huggy:

I saw her today and forgot to ask sorry. Rog will be happy to go somewhere.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
WhoCares said:
I saw her today and forgot to ask sorry. Rog will be happy to go somewhere.

He makes himself at home anywhere...he was hauled so much he never even noticed he was not at home..just give him a stall and he is happy...never a problem and loads/hauls like a dream..

quartermom

Low & Slow
Pasofever said:

I will come that would be great for my young mare she has never seen a llama before. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
I will come that would be great for my young mare she has never seen a llama before. :huggy:

:faint: better not ride the first time... :lmao: You need to come watch Rog go for me...

FrmGrl

Get some!
Pasofever said:

Ohh that sounds like fun, oh wait, I dont have a trailer yet!! Eve would not know what to do with a Llama but it would be entertaining to see!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FrmGrl said:
Ohh that sounds like fun, oh wait, I dont have a trailer yet!! Eve would not know what to do with a Llama but it would be entertaining to see!!

Note to self..charge camera betteries for Eve.. :lmao:

showqueen74

WC name the date and time. Just don't forget that I'm in DC, then I have to go to the "field" so I'm not really able to do much till after the 22nd. Vicky

W

WhoCares

WC name the date and time. Just don't forget that I'm in DC, then I have to go to the "field" so I'm not really able to do much till after the 22nd. Vicky

I know that is ok. It would be good to take him into a different arena for experience.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I got out 4 loads of uprooted weeds today..well 2 yesterday and 2 today..I have 2 peeps coming over tomorrow to pick out the rest..should be done done by tomorrow. I will get some pics.