Need a partner for the "Muddy Buddy" in May

RnR05

I'm looking for someone to train with and participate in the upcoming 'Muddy Buddy' event in Richmond VA in May of 2010. The event consists of running and mountain biking (each participant is required to both run and bike) with 5 or 6 obstacle courses along the way.

I'm a 35 year old female looking for a female partner. I live in Southern Maryland and am looking for someone to train with once or twice a week and of course travel to, and participate in the event. If you're interested or know someone who might be interested and/or want to learn more about the Muddy Buddy please reply to this thread and we will go from there!

http://www.muddybuddy.com/events

Last edited:

Mojo

I'm looking for someone to train with and participate in the upcoming 'Muddy Buddy' event in Richmond VA in May of 2010. The event consists of running and mountain biking (each participant is required to both run and bike) with 5 or 6 obstacle courses along the way.

I'm a 35 year olf female looking for a female partner. I live in Southern Maryland and am looking for someone to train with once or twice a week and of course travel to, and participate in the event. If you're interested or know someone who might be interested and/or want to learn more about the Muddy Buddy please reply to this thread and we will go from there!

Waneckutz will be up for this as long as he doesn't have to actually get muddy.

thurley42

HY;FR

I'm a 35 year olf female looking for a female partner. I live in Southern Maryland and am looking for someone to train with once or twice a week and of course travel to, and participate in the event. If you're interested or know someone who might be interested and/or want to learn more about the Muddy Buddy please reply to this thread and we will go from there!

I was interested until I read this...then I was still interested for other reasons...

jk good luck!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I have always wanted to do something like that..but I detest running. I cant ever keep up with it long enough to make it not suck..

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I might be interested. I need something to give me a goal throguh the winter. I have a love hate relationship with running

RnR05

I might be interested. I need something to give me a goal throguh the winter. I have a love hate relationship with running

Yeah, I'm more of a seasonal runner (perfer warm weather) but training in the cold has its benefits! The training for it isn't too bad though. Here's the blurb from the website describing the course:

"Each race features a 6-7 mile course and 5 obstacles. At the start of the race, one team member will run and one will ride the bike. At the 1st obstacle, the rider will drop the bike, complete the obstacle, and begin running. The runner will arrive, complete the obstacle, find their bike, and begin riding. Teams will continue leapfrogging each other through the entire course. At the end of the race, racers will crawl through the infamous Mud Pit crossing the finish line together!"

If you're seriously interested I'll give you my email address.

Mojo

Yeah, I'm more of a seasonal runner (perfer warm weather) but training in the cold has its benefits! The training for it isn't too bad though. Here's the blurb from the website describing the course:

"Each race features a 6-7 mile course and 5 obstacles. At the start of the race, one team member will run and one will ride the bike. At the 1st obstacle, the rider will drop the bike, complete the obstacle, and begin running. The runner will arrive, complete the obstacle, find their bike, and begin riding. Teams will continue leapfrogging each other through the entire course. At the end of the race, racers will crawl through the infamous Mud Pit crossing the finish line together!"

Where is this at? I want to watch :hot:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL

Yeah I am serious send me a PM.