Need a rabbit cage or equivalent...

Wait4It..boom

Anyone have an indoor rabbit cage, or something similar, that they want to get rid of? If so, PM me.
I have a new baby bunny arriving this evening for the kids (they've been asking for one for awhile and we finally caved). Until we can get a proper cage, we'll use the extra large cat portable carrier (it was just weaned so we should be ok with the carrier for a little while).
I haven't had a bunny in years (hubbie never had one growing up). Looking forward to it. Not sure how the dogs are going to react though!

AdvPetCareSvc

I'll tell you what will work even better! (assuming you don't have cats or dogs)

Get a scrap piece of linoleum flooring and lay down to protect your floors. Then get those wire crate storage in a box (I got mine at Target...about $20) and make yourself a square. This way bunny has room to hop around and kick up his heels! If you ever need bunny advice, I have had them as pets for years! They do require a lot of care, just so you know. Plan on getting him or her spayed/neutered, as they are very susceptible to cancer.

Wait4It..boom

I had a bunny years ago. This guy's a little sweetie. He loves my son. We do have 2 dogs (one is fine, the other wants a "taste" of him). We let him run around the kids' toy room right now.

crazyropes

Rabbit Cages

I breed rabbits and We show them I use the shelf kits too but they don't work for litters the babies can get out of the holes we breed Polish and Mini Rex and they can't go into one of my shelf cages till they are about 14 weeks old the smaller ones can push through they don't look like they are small enough but they do.

PS
I use a 30x30 tray liner from tractor supply and if you make your cage 2 squares by 2 Squares square they fit just right inside the liners. I make my cages 3 stories high. so they have plenty of room

The Rowdy Rabbits