need a truck :-(

lovemyber135

ok i know i posted something about a truck up for my boyfriend...now i need a truck :howdy:...so heres the deal i want a chevy 1500 4x4 that can pull a 2 horse bumper pull trailor...i have a 95' camaro and she desperately needs to be retired :cds: she is dieing slowly...shes an old girl!!!!!!! but shes needs to be turned into a car that only goes straight if you know what im sayin ;-) haha...but my price range is about $5500-$6000...i know not a very big price range but its what i can afford. i would like one thats no older than 95' but no younger than 2000 cause the younger they are the more expensive....just let me know guys and or girls.....thanx a bunch

mingiz

Horse Poor
I know you said chevy but there is a nice 2000 F350 with 7.3 diesel for 7500. A good deal for that truck....There was also a 05 chevy with a 5.3 best offer...You won't find many good trucks outh there in your price range...That you won't end up putting more money into it...these were in the somd classifieds

lovemyber135

I know you said chevy but there is a nice 2000 F350 with 7.3 diesel for 7500. A good deal for that truck....There was also a 05 chevy with a 5.3 best offer...You won't find many good trucks outh there in your price range...That you won't end up putting more money into it...these were in the somd classifieds

i know i saw that f-350 that is an amazing price for that truck seriously is my dream truck idk if i can afford the gas and insurance by my self. but i found a couple on craigs list