Need a Welder

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I was going to stop at 3 Mules today to get some names, but they were closed by the time I got this disassembled. Need to have the flat steel ground off and re-welded but at 90 degrees to the receiver instead of the current 45 degrees.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Well, I found a welder.... but BOY is it gonna cost me.... :doh:

'Scuse me while I head to the bank to take out a loan to get enough Coronas to cover the apology.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, I found a welder.... but BOY is it gonna cost me.... :doh:

'Scuse me while I head to the bank to take out a loan to get enough Coronas to cover the apology.....
pfffft. You try to sneak past the shop driveway on such a regular basis in the Sling that people think yr local

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I waved at you yesterday in downtown Piney Point.
Yup. I knew that was you. Was waiting for you to run me off the road for not buying you lunch...
And away he goes...welding job all done and left beer in the shop fridge. Lyf is good. View attachment 159853
Hold that thought.... and yer beer.

SOMEHOW.... and I still can't figure it out..... we welded the flat at the wrong end of the square. Not backwards, just offset to the wrong end. :doh: My fault for not marking it before we cut it off.

But all is well. Nothing a cutoff wheel couldn't adjust. 1st coat of paint drying now.

black dog

Free America
So a dyslexic Laffeyette Engineer hooked you up...

Thats why i'm a dumbass welder, most welders constantly prove to the world we are retarted...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yup. I knew that was you. Was waiting for you to run me off the road for not buying you lunch...

Hold that thought.... and yer beer.

SOMEHOW.... and I still can't figure it out..... we welded the flat at the wrong end of the square. Not backwards, just offset to the wrong end. :doh: My fault for not marking it before we cut it off.

But all is well. Nothing a cutoff wheel couldn't adjust. 1st coat of paint drying now.
I'm seeing a trend here.....