Need an overhead Projector-where to get?

Rhiannon

I really need an overhead projector for a project I am working on. I have tried the libraries in Charles and St. Mary's county with no luck. I have googled in the area for even a rental but really not coming up with much. I have posted on freecycle and looked on craigslist for one. I am in the Waldorf area. Any suggestions on where I can get one loaned to me or somone just wanting rid of one?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I really need an overhead projector for a project I am working on. I have tried the libraries in Charles and St. Mary's county with no luck. I have googled in the area for even a rental but really not coming up with much. I have posted on freecycle and looked on craigslist for one. I am in the Waldorf area. Any suggestions on where I can get one loaned to me or somone just wanting rid of one?

I'd try the 1980's..

Rhiannon

LMAO. Yah that would help. They actually still make and sell them but they are around 300.00. I just need to blow up some pictures to trace and paint and cut out for a themed event.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
LMAO. Yah that would help. They actually still make and sell them but they are around 300.00. I just need to blow up some pictures to trace and paint and cut out for a themed event.

Take them to Staples and have them enlarge them. I think they can enlarge up to 18x24.

rolltide

Ask a Teacher

Do you know a teacher? You could probably go to his/her classroom and use it after hours.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Call one of your local schools and speak to the Principal. Explain your need and ask if you might be able to visit their school Library and use one of theirs in the Library for an hour or so. Most school Librarians wouldn't mind doing this as long as it didn't conflict with their teaching schedule. It's looked upon as providing a service for their community. If you happen to have kids at the school, so much the better!

SMARTCO in Lexington Park. We just trashed about a dozen 3 weeks ago. They worked, but we needed the space for more modern ones (ones that folded up for storage). There are 6-8 of them there. They are open Wednesday nights, 5:30-9:00.