Hopkins Hollow F. 301-375-7095
Linden Farm 301-934-9003
Longevity Farm 301-934-3824
Melwood 301-870-3226
Popes Creek 301-392-3517
Red Gate 301-743-5948
Sam Hill F. 301-934-8193
Willow Creek F.S. 301-399-3880

Check Wheatley's too, they have a book for advertisers.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
You should check out Willow Creek Farm. A very reputible place with great people. Go to the classifieds and see their ad.

bkokoruda

Wheatley's is a great place to board, Michelle is the best. I used to have my guys there. I have a place across from Oak Ridge Park, but I only have one stall available right now - we are still in the process of cleaning the place up and making it a boarding facility.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
BrassieChic said:
ANYONE know of ANYPLACE in Charles County to board?

You could try Sue Wells, she's real close to Charles County. I think the name is Tangy Farms, something like that. I can find out if you are still looking.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
You might try just taking a drive around the county on a Sat and try talking to folks who have an old pasture. Sometimes they are willing to do a field board or have an old tobacco barn too. Most of these folks don't do horse boarding for a living but might be interested in doing something on the side for you. Let them know you'd be willing to help clean up an old barn, bush hog an overgrown pasture or fix old fences. Happy Hunting!!!

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
SouthernMdRocks said:
You could try Sue Wells, she's real close to Charles County. I think the name is Tangy Farms, something like that. I can find out if you are still looking.

The name of her farm is Taney Place in Prince Frederick. :yay:

bkokoruda

BrassieChic

When are you looking to move? I would love to take in 4 horses that can go out together and can probably have stalls built in time too. My place is hacking distance from Oak Ridge Park in Hughesville. Let me know.

Beth
b_kokoruda@yahoo.com

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
We use to rent a pasture from some real nice folks. Their place is on Rt 5 South of Hughesville, right before you get to the Bryantown light. They have a barn with 2 stalls and 7 acres of pasture. They are only minutes from PG county via Bryantown Road. PM me if you want there phone #.

SouthernMdRocks

Hey Busterduck, will you be at the show this Sunday? I'm on vacation right now but will try to get back in time. Em is really excited about it so I am trying to get home in time.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
SouthernMdRocks said:
Hey Busterduck, will you be at the show this Sunday? I'm on vacation right now but will try to get back in time. Em is really excited about it so I am trying to get home in time.

:confused:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
SouthernMdRocks said:
ohmy, must be tired. wrong thread! Oh well. :smack:
While we are already offtopic. With this rain I doubt there will be a show on Sun. :jameo: But we are ready if its on.

SouthernMdRocks

persimmoncf said:
While we are already offtopic. With this rain I doubt there will be a show on Sun. :jameo: But we are ready if its on.
I'm heading back from NC tomorrow, it was a fun evening last night!! We are just north of Cape Fear on the beach so we were getting 70 mph winds at some points. Anyhow, I hear it is nasty there right now. If the show is postponed, I wouldn't be too upset!! LOL