Need dentist for my kids in or around Lusby

Princesslynn38

Livemylife4me
Tidewater Dental

I would try Tidewater Dental in Lexington Park. They came highly recommended by a friend and neighbor. Now my entire family goes there and we all live in Lusby. They are awesome and saved us thousands of dollars in unnessacary implants that our primary dentist said was needed. We will all love them!!!!

HotPinkChicken

I used to trek al the way to Dunkirk, but I recently switched to Dr. Sachs in Solomons.

The kids, my hubby, and my girlfriend and her kids all go there. Nice office. Nice staff. Great work.

:thumbs up:

Check with Patuxent Dental (I think that's the name). They are in the P.F. shopping center with the movie theater. They are next door to the gym. I like them. Good with my kids.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Check with Patuxent Dental (I think that's the name). They are in the P.F. shopping center with the movie theater. They are next door to the gym. I like them. Good with my kids.

:yeahthat: Most times, I've barely sat down before they are calling our names to go back. We get the same tech each time (we've been going for years) which makes the kids feel more at ease.