Need help finding dress shoes.

jaie

So happy!
So Oz has high school reunion coming up and I just got a dress for it. It is black and white and I have a few pairs of black dress shoes but none I really like for this dress. I don't really feel like they are nice enough. So what are your favorite brands or where do you like to get your dress shoes ladies?

So Oz has high school reunion coming up and I just got a dress for it. It is black and white and I have a few pairs of black dress shoes but none I really like for this dress. I don't really feel like they are nice enough. So what are your favorite brands or where do you like to get your dress shoes ladies?

Guess (got 'em at Macy's), round toe black high heels. I love them! They match just about everything :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Marshalls/Ross carries plain black Nine West heels. They are about $20-30 and comfy. Same with their open-toe heels.

kelb

art imitating life

can we see the dress?