Need help troubleshooting please

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PROBLEM FIXED - THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT!

Can you all please start a private conversation with me and try to attach a photo from your laptop/computer/gallery? Click on the envelope at the top right, then start a new conversation. Recipient me, and attach a photo or graphic of some sort.

There's a problem with some members not being able to attach graphics to PMs, but not everyone is having this problem, and I'm trying to narrow down the common denominator.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Grumpy

Can you all please start a private conversation with me and try to attach a photo from your laptop/computer/gallery? Click on the envelope at the top right, then start a new conversation. Recipient me, and attach a photo or graphic of some sort.

There's a problem with some members not being able to attach graphics to PMs, but not everyone is having this problem, and I'm trying to narrow down the common denominator.

Thanks!
I don't see where you can attach anything from laptop/computer...you can input URLs with pics but not from your personal device that I see.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't see where you can attach anything from laptop/computer...you can input URLs with pics but not from your personal device that I see.

Can anyone upload a pic to a PM, or do you just have the option to do it by URL?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It appears a permission wasn't set to do so and an admin will have to change it.

Last post:
You were right about the permissions.
I hadn't looked at those in a long time and changed a few to "yes".

• View Country Flags
  • Upload attachments to conversations
  • Tag any media items
  • Manage tags by others on own media items
  • Add note on any image
  • Calendar
  • Find member

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It appears a permission wasn't set to do so and an admin will have to change it.

Last post:
pffft..like you know anything about 'puters and programming and stuff...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

black dog

Free America
Okay that helps. I thought it was just a Premo permission jacked up, but apparently not.

Thanks!

Some of the other fourms have this, you upload your pictures to one of the picture sites and you use the picture url to upload the pictures to the fourms.. It's a pain in the ass...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Nobody can. Hopefully a fix is in the works. It appears to be just a permission setting, but alas I'm not cool enough to have access.
I sent you a pic.
It was from home.
I can try NMCI tomorrow, if I have time and remember.

Ok, I can see this new capability being used extensively. Might even be on par with Fight Club....