Need help

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Does anyone know if St. John's Church in Hollywood built a new hall or re-did the basement of the old school when they built their new addition? Also, does anyone know how much it costs to rent that hall?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I always thought if you got married at the church the hall was free or "donation accepted" :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ehesef said:
Does anyone know if St. John's Church in Hollywood built a new hall or re-did the basement of the old school when they built their new addition? Also, does anyone know how much it costs to rent that hall?

I thought this was a dating & marriage question. :ohwell:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Ehesef said:
Nothing is free in the Catholic church.
You got that right. I know they built a gym because we'll be playing against them at their new facility in a few weeks (at least that's what's on the schedule). No clue on pricing.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Ehesef said:
Nothing is free in the Catholic church.
:lmao: Amen sister! :lmao:
Construction of the new hall should be completed by now. The last I heard, they were working on getting the appliances for the kitchen squared away.

Last edited:

Elle

Happy Camper!
They built a monstrosity in between the church and school. I think it's comparable to Hollywood fire house price wise.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Elle said:
They built a monstrosity in between the church and school. I think it's comparable to Hollywood fire house price wise.
Are you effing kidding me?!?!? Holy sheet.

Ok, new question. Anyone know of anywhere (indoors) in the Hollywood area that doesn't cost an arm and a leg that will hold about 100 people, give or take 20?

I just can't see going thousands of $$ in debt for one day....

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Ehesef said:

Ok, new question. Anyone know of anywhere (indoors) in the Hollywood area that doesn't cost an arm and a leg that will hold about 100 people, give or take 20?

Elk's Lodge

Ehesef said:

How many people are you planning to have at the reception?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
kwillia said:
How many people are you planning to have at the reception?
100, give or take 20 max. B and I came up with a guest list of 100, but the parents haven't provided any input. They will have to plead their cases for extra tickets.....like High School graduation.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
DoWhat said:
Elk's Lodge
Isn't the closest one in Mechanicsville? I'd like to keep it all in Hollywood if I can. I don't want to do the VFW though because 100 people is tight in there.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Ehesef said:
I forgot about that one! Thanks DW, I'll check into that.

Southern Maryland Higher Education Center on Airport Drive was nice.....I think it was $850ish if I remember correctly. They hold up to 240.

Elle

Happy Camper!
VFW near Wildewood, not sure how many it will accomodate or how much it costs.

I've got a party tent that can hold 4 or 5 tables you could use if you really want to save some cash:lol: