Need info about about paying a traffic ticket.

Calistress

Aww, so heartwarming! White people comfortable with admitting they break/broke the law and receive/received a slap on the wrist. Ha Ha Ha. The same whites who claim that data shows that minorities - who can't use white skin or their familiarity with white judges to stet - commit the majority of crimes. You can't make this crap up!

HemiHauler

I think cops have a court day on their schedule and they usually don’t patrol. When I was younger racking up tickets I don’t think a cop ever missed one of my court dates.

Yes, 100% how it works. The way to improve your chances they don't show up is to request another day -- state you can't make the original day.

But if your original date falls on a Tuesday, if the rescheduled date offered is also on a Tuesday, then you know that Tuesdays are that particular officer's day in court. You have to approach it carefully to make sure you don't get rescheduled on the officer's regular day in court. I've had luck by saying, I can't make Tuesdays, for example, for some particular work reason. They have generally been accommodative. It's never been clear how much coordination there is between the courts and officer schedules.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Aww, so heartwarming! White people comfortable with admitting they break/broke the law and receive/received a slap on the wrist. Ha Ha Ha. The same whites who claim that data shows that minorities - who can't use white skin or their familiarity with white judges to stet - commit the majority of crimes. You can't make this crap up!

Thank GOD you are here in the wee hours of the morning to not only inform us that we're all white (you are amazing, Kreskin!), but to also suggest that people who commit a traffic violation should get the death penalty.

:yahoo:

Calistress

Thank GOD you are here in the wee hours of the morning to not only inform us that we're all white (you are amazing, Kreskin!), but to also suggest that people who commit a traffic violation should get the death penalty.

:yahoo:
Are you drunk already? Nowhere in my comment did I say that people who commit a traffic violation should get the death penalty.

Bare-ya-cuda

So this white person gets pulled over and it’s a traffic violation. Receives a ticket you believe is a slap on the wrist. A black person gets pulled over for a traffic violation. Traffic violation turns in to drug and gun charges. Black person gets arrested. Not apples to apples comparison my friend. Just tap on the at Mary’s county arrest thread and read through it. 99% percent of them probably would have just received a traffic violation if they had just complied with the officer and not mouthed off and refused to comply.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you drunk already? Nowhere in my comment did I say that people who commit a traffic violation should get the death penalty.

Good god, have you been up all night hitting the keyboard? Have a healthy snack and get some sleep. No wonder you act the way you do.

limblips

PREMO Member
Somewhere in my pile of papers I have my most memorable ticket. I was driving in my "Arrest Me Red" mid-life crisis mobile and got pulled in York County VA for 67 in a 45. Young cop was a total D. Very unprofessional and cocky. He went to his car and handed me my ticket for "Wreckless driving!" I asked him if that wasn't the whole idea about driving. No response but a steely glare. When I went to court the judge read the ticket and laughed but I still dropped some cash to the county on a reduced to speeding conviction.

warneckutz

Posting at 3am on a Sunday :lol: and you're posting racist rants. Your credibility wasn't high to begin with but damn :lol:

black dog

Free America
Wait.... Who is this white person that supposedly was pulled over???
I dont believe it, its part of our privilege that cops dont pull us over or shoot us...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wait.... Who is this white person that supposedly was pulled over???
I dont believe it, its part of our privilege that cops dont pull us over or shoot us...
A thousand episodes of COPS says otherwise.

glhs837

Power with Control
Pretty sure any black person who is otherwise obeying the law can do the same thing, if they still offer that. Oddly enough, if your car smells of weed, or they see a bottle rolling around the back seat, it might not go the same way.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pretty sure any black person who is otherwise obeying the law can do the same thing, if they still offer that. Oddly enough, if your car smells of weed, or they see a bottle rolling around the back seat, it might not go the same way.

That's why Jim Beam and Jack Daniels bottles are square.