Need leathers and stirrups...

breezy9999

Hey,
I have an old english saddle sitting around that I want to buy leathers and stirrups for. It's 2 tone, light brown seat and dark brown flaps/kneerolls. I want to put it to use. So you can make some extra cash for your old stuff that is laying around let me know. Thanks!!

Mr.Steed

Damn, I thought this was going to be the sex thread of the day. :ohwell:

Considering that you do not use your brain but another anatomical part to guide your thoughts, your post actually makes since. It's about the most we can expect from an adolescent boy masquerading as a mature man.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Considering that you do not use your brain but another anatomical part to guide your thoughts, your post actually makes since. It's about the most we can expect from an adolescent boy masquerading as a mature man.
Since what? What a moron! :killingme

Here gay boy, just for you.

Attachments

• 6a00d83452605c69e200e55020895b8833-640wi.jpg
    6a00d83452605c69e200e55020895b8833-640wi.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 1140823273-gigantic_boobs_massive.jpg
    1140823273-gigantic_boobs_massive.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 90
  • biggest-boobs.jpg
    biggest-boobs.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 96
  • mommy-got-boobs13.jpg
    mommy-got-boobs13.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 95
  • real_boobs_rock.jpg
    real_boobs_rock.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 96

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
And since I know what you really like.....

Attachments

• ManBoobs.jpg
    ManBoobs.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

PrepH4U

Your post is a little hazy, must be a fog cloud following you. :whistle:

Jay087

I think I have some stirrups laying around that I dont use but no leathers. I just bought a some leathers at dover for 20 something. They work fine, kinda a pain to punch holes into