Need locksmith recommendation (St Marys)

sparkyaclown

I recently purchased a used Jeep Wrangler YJ. The previous owner had the ignition switch replaced at some point and decided they didn't need the old keys as given what it was used for, it never got locked anyhow so I only have ignition keys for it. While I know locking it doesn't do much more than just keeping an honest person honest, I would like to re-key the locks so they match the ignition. It would at least give a small secure area to store stuff in the back. Does anyone have a recommendation for a local locksmith? I did a search on the forums and only came up with some third party service that will find a locksmith for you.

DaSDGuy

I recently purchased a used Jeep Wrangler YJ. The previous owner had the ignition switch replaced at some point and decided they didn't need the old keys as given what it was used for, it never got locked anyhow so I only have ignition keys for it. While I know locking it doesn't do much more than just keeping an honest person honest, I would like to re-key the locks so they match the ignition. It would at least give a small secure area to store stuff in the back. Does anyone have a recommendation for a local locksmith? I did a search on the forums and only came up with some third party service that will find a locksmith for you.
Not personally, but auto parts stores like Autozone, Advance, NAPA usually have shops and and mechanics they can recommend. I would try all three and see if a name(s) are mentioned multiple times.