Need new GYN

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I deal with Dr. William Delepaz. He is in Waldorf and he's very nice. Discusses things with you in detail and has no problem answering any of your questions. I've had a couple of outpatient "ladies" surgeries with him and both turned out just fine. I found him after going through several morons because of the "in-network" the insurance companies make you suffer through. He turned out to be just fine.

J

jp2854

me 4 with dr.polko she is the best gyn in stmarys in my opinion

sockgirl77

I deal with Dr. William Delepaz. He is in Waldorf and he's very nice. Discusses things with you in detail and has no problem answering any of your questions. I've had a couple of outpatient "ladies" surgeries with him and both turned out just fine. I found him after going through several morons because of the "in-network" the insurance companies make you suffer through. He turned out to be just fine.
Ask him why he's not allowed to practice at Civista. :yay:
My daughter simply loves Dr. Lisa Polko.

She's the best. :yay::yay:

SLIM

What area? Frank Sbrocco is awesome...he has an office in Prince Frederick and California (across from Target).

:yeahthat:
Dr. Frank IS awesome! My last two(12 yrs and 7yrs ago) were the EASIEST deliveries because of him.

jetmonkey

Too obscure?

Attachments

• Matthew+Modine+Linda+Fiorentino+Vision+Quest.jpg
    Matthew+Modine+Linda+Fiorentino+Vision+Quest.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 116