Need or best player available?

C

citizen_fear

I just see that in Danny Boy....can they draft an owner?:killingme

angelbaby

Sanchez will be gone by the time their pick comes up. Several teams with earlier picks are interested in him. Who knows though, Brady Quinn was expected to be picked up earlier than he was also. I hope they pick...
Brian Orakpo or LB Rey Maualuga if either are still available.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Sanchez will be gone by the time their pick comes up. Several teams with earlier picks are interested in him. Who knows though, Brady Quinn was expected to be picked up earlier than he was also. I hope they pick...
Brian Orakpo or LB Rey Maualuga if either are still available.
If Orakpo is there I'd take him. If not I'd take any of the big five tackles. Most likely Oher will be the one to fall at 13 if any.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Why do they need a QB when they refuse to throw a pass over 5 yds.

Because they don't have a QB who can successfully pass for over 5 yards. But hey, if you like interceptions and incompletions then I guess you guys could start tossing it down the field more.

The Skins NEED a QB and even though I don't really feel like Sanchez or Freeman are top 15 material, at least Sanchez seems to be a unanimous top 15 (if not top 10) selection...so I guess if he's available, you guys "should" select him.

I guess the question is...what kind of needs to the Skins have, and who is projected to be available when you pick? That would make it easier than just a blanket statement of "will we go with need or best available?" Maybe you'll be lucky and get both.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Because they don't have a QB who can successfully pass for over 5 yards. But hey, if you like interceptions and incompletions then I guess you guys could start tossing it down the field more.

The Skins NEED a QB and even though I don't really feel like Sanchez or Freeman are top 15 material, at least Sanchez seems to be a unanimous top 15 (if not top 10) selection...so I guess if he's available, you guys "should" select him.

I guess the question is...what kind of needs to the Skins have, and who is projected to be available when you pick? That would make it easier than just a blanket statement of "will we go with need or best available?" Maybe you'll be lucky and get both.

The Skins don't NEED a QB, they WANT one. Big difference.

The Skins NEED offensive and defensive line players.