Need Ramm's Flex Fence? Hurry!

Sparks

SouthernMdRocks said:
Wish I would have known about your fencing before buying it. Do you have a name of an installer for the fencing? Needing to do that asap. Are you putting this back up for auction? :howdy:

We would've installed it ourselves. If I don't sell it from the ebay auction, I'll probably hold onto it until Spring and sell it then. This isn't really a good time of year to sell fencing. :ohwell:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Sparks...what made you change your mind about the Ramm/Centron fencing? And what are you going with now? :popcorn:

Sparks

persimmoncf said:
Sparks...what made you change your mind about the Ramm/Centron fencing? And what are you going with now? :popcorn:

I didn't change my mind but my husband did. :smack:

The neighbor's had a guy installing 3 rail wood fence and they got talking and he decided he wanted our fence to "match" theirs......... :banghead:
So we now have a wood fence. I personally still prefer the flex rail.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Wish I would have known about your fencing before buying it. Do you have a name of an installer for the fencing? Needing to do that asap. Are you putting this back up for auction? :howdy:

Oh bother!!!! This was worth some red.. :jameo:

Need Ramm's Flex Fence?... 10-09-2006 06:43 PM If you need to talk to someone, send them a message, not on the open forum.
Need Ramm's Flex Fence?... 10-09-2006 06:41 PM Don't you know what PM's are for?

Cowgirl

Need Ramm's Flex Fence?... 10-09-2006 06:43 PM If you need to talk to someone, send them a message, not on the open forum.

Yeah, because talking to people on the forum isn't what forums are for. :sarcasm:

Sparks

Cowgirl said:
Yeah, because talking to people on the forum isn't what forums are for. :sarcasm:

Being somewhat new to this forum, I learned very quickly not to feed the trolls. :lalala:

Cowgirl

Originally posted by Sparks
Being somewhat new to this forum, I learned very quickly not to feed the trolls. :lalala:

Eh, I don't care....look what they left me! :lmao: :yay:

Need Ramm's Flex Fence?... 10-12-2006 08:49 AM here is some sarcastic red

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Sparks said:

I have learned, however, if you feed them something they really hate they just delete the entire thread. :howdy: :lmao:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Dreamer said:
Of course not before they leave the obligatory STFU in red karma. :killingme

Wow, talk about fast red karma:

Need Ramm's Flex Fence?... 10-13-2006 11:33 AM How many MPD's are you going to create?

The answer is as many as I want if I want but the only way you would know would be to obtain the information from a source from which you shouldn't be obtaining the information and that's not nice and, I believe, violates some sort of privacy thing. :smack: :razz: This is a forum, if you want to know everyone I suggest you move away from the computer and get out into the world to meet people. :howdy:

Last edited: