Need some Beautician's advice!

BrassieChic

I'm sure there have been many of these questions earlier on but I don't wanna go looking for them.

Anyway, I have a coloring question.
I had colored my hair a deep red a few months ago and got bored with it. I decided I wanted to go with another color without a red base. I was told that I first needed to strip out the old before I could deposit another color. This I did and it brought my roots up to a light blonde, the ends wouldn't come up to the same color and the rest sorta an apricot...hence the red issue. I then deposited a light brown (knowing anything would grab darker because of my hair being porous) and it turned out a light weird peachy color. I've let my hair rest about a week now but want to put on a darker color and not sure which would be the best to help override the red left and not turn out another odd color? HELP? Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :howdy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BrassieChic said:
I had colored my hair a deep red a few months ago and got bored with it.

Attachments

• bob-bell-bozo-clown-color.jpg
    bob-bell-bozo-clown-color.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 55

BrassieChic

baileydog said:
I was on the Bozo the Clown show when I was like 5 yrs old. He gave us ice cream cups and musical spoons. :huggy: I love Bozo.

WOW! Me too. I was in the Brownies and we went to the show! That was ages ago!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BrassieChic said:
HAHAHA! I said deep red...like black cherry NOT orange!
Since you've already proven that you have no guarantee that you'll get your desired result, maybe you should just go get it done professionally. :shrug:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
baileydog said:
I was on the Bozo the Clown show when I was like 5 yrs old. He gave us ice cream cups and musical spoons. :huggy: I love Bozo.
Willard Scott?
I was on his show too. My Dad said I honked his nose so hard his eyes teared up :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
BrassieChic said:
WOW! Me too. I was in the Brownies and we went to the show! That was ages ago!

I was a brownie too about that time. Wow, is that my life flashing before my eyes. I was in Colorado, denver, littleton area, I think.