Need some help

My boats sitting at a dock in Kingston creek. Motor is broke. Is there any one in that area that could tow me to a ramp? If not is there anyone who has a little outboard I could maybe use as a kicker? I'm thinking about trying my 40 pound trolling motor. It's a 22 foot cuddy. Think I could make it to, say, Solomons launch? Might be about a mile.
TIA.

My boats sitting at a dock in Kingston creek. Motor is broke. Is there any one in that area that could tow me to a ramp? If not is there anyone who has a little outboard I could maybe use as a kicker? I'm thinking about trying my 40 pound trolling motor. It's a 22 foot cuddy. Think I could make it to, say, Solomons launch? Might be about a mile.
TIA.

Inboard? Outboard? How badly broken?

boatdoctor

in the engine room
I know where you are at and I work in Solomons. Might be able to help you out PM me and we will work out the logistics I will be leaving the house here shortly for my nieces bithday party so it may be tommorrow before I get back to you.:howdy:

TIA.

I might be ok. I tried out the trolling motor and it looks like it'll push it. I'm going to give it a shot later in the week or on the weekend so for those of you who offered your help, thanks, but I think I'm fine. As long as the weather cooperates anyway.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Don't you have a canoe? Put your wife in the canoe and have her tow you. I'm sure she'd be happy to do it.