Need some last years hay & tack swaps

aceyswan

If anyone knows anyone in St. Marys or Calvert counties selling hay....?
I saw a sign on the way to Greenwell St.pk one day and didn't write down a number but it said hay for sale.... anyone know about their hay?

Also if there is a place to see where Tack Swaps are? 4-H groups online that advertise them? I know the Flat Iron one is coming up... any others that people know about or how to find them? I am looking for boots, paddocks, girths, etc.... you know you need 2 or 3 of everything!
Thanks,
Aceyswan

spellbound

Acey, what type/size of boots are you looking for?

aceyswan said:
I saw a sign on the way to Greenwell St.pk one day and didn't write down a number but it said hay for sale.... anyone know about their hay?

Also if there is a place to see where Tack Swaps are? 4-H groups online that advertise them? I know the Flat Iron one is coming up... any others that people know about or how to find them? I am looking for boots, paddocks, girths, etc.... you know you need 2 or 3 of everything!
Thanks,
Aceyswan

aceyswan

paddock boots

I am a size 8-8.5 mostly paddock boots, also for my daughter who is 4-5 size. Thanks & thanks for the hay information everyone!

HunterJJD

aceyswan said:

Thanks,
Aceyswan

Wally might have some also, I know he is cutting now. He owns the farm right before Forest Landing on the was to Greenwell