Need to buy a good mattress

Alfredapowell

Hi,

I need to buy a new firm queen mattress for my newly house. Any suggestions for how to go about this? What types of stores do you recommend and what's the price range for a decent mattress?

Thanks,

DoWhat

Go Trump!!!!!
PREMO Member
Hi,

I need to buy a new firm queen mattress for my newly house. Any suggestions for how to go about this? What types of stores do you recommend and what's the price range for a decent mattress?

Thanks,
Sleep Number.
We love ours.

Plus I own stock in the company.
SNBR

TPD

the poor dad
I bought a KING mattress last year at Mattress Warehouse in California, MD. Serta X1 Hybrid Firm. I prefer the softer pillow top mattresses but the one we had was killing my wife, and I'm not quite ready to get rid of her yet, so we got a firm mattress. Took me a couple of weeks to adjust to it. Still don't care for it but I put up with it since my wife is happier. We paid $1200 for the mattress. Included box spring, delivery, and installation and old mattress taken away. It was an easy transaction - in and out of the store in 20 minutes. Delivery in a day or two. I would go back to Mattress Warehouse in the future.

Kyle

Let's Go Brandon!
PREMO Member
Buy the Sealy x-firm w/ shallow pillow top down off buck Hewitt Road near Dick’s Sporting Goods.

Best investment I ever made in helping my back.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
By the Sealy x-firm w/ shallow pillow top down near buck Hewitt Road near Dick’s Sporting Goods.

Best investment I ever made in helping my back.
That's where I got mine. I've had it two years now and am still happy with it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love my Tempur-Pedic mattress. It's the best sleep I've ever had, hands down absolutely without question. They're stupid expensive, but you can also get a Tempur-Pedic topper to put on your existing mattress and that's a lot more reasonably priced.

black dog

Free America
PREMO Member
I bought a queen foam 14"? Ashley, through Walmart.com a few years ago.
4-5 hundred I believe, its been great. It took two of us to handtruck that box upstairs.

PeoplesElbow

I really like my Paramount HD

Bonehead

I love my Tempur-Pedic mattress. It's the best sleep I've ever had, hands down absolutely without question. They're stupid expensive, but you can also get a Tempur-Pedic topper to put on your existing mattress and that's a lot more reasonably priced.
Yep worked great for about 5 years then developed a "divot" but that was just my experience.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I saw one in the median on Rt 235 near Friendship School Rd, and a box spring a bit further up the road. Didn't look too bad, one big stain on the mattress. A little Febreeze.....

Hey, it's free... :sshrug:

black dog

Free America
PREMO Member
I saw one in the median on Rt 235 near Friendship School Rd, and a box spring a bit further up the road. Didn't look too bad, one big stain on the mattress. A little Febreeze.....

Hey, it's free... :sshrug:
Asking for Kyle, what color is the stain?