Need to know the MW4h Classes

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
my 7 year old surprised me this morning when he told me he wanted to show my horse this Sunday ... I need to now when the lead line or walk classes are or were I can get a class sheet thanks TC

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: TC...you can go to www.mw4hclub.com, they have a class list posted. I am not sure if we are going to go to the MW4H show or to the MAHA ride at Rosaryville? I know I am going to do one or the other, it's a hard decision to make.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mw4-h

Thanks Percy and I could not figure out why we couldn't get into it we were spelling it out ... Kathy maybe comming to the meeting Thursday night with me.. Is there any news on the over night on the 9th and 10th ?? Oh guess what we had 6 pups on the 24th and another due anyday (again) .. These two girls do this to me all the time .. :lmao: See ya soon TC

fredsaid2

TotalControl said:
ok went to the site can not open the list can someone open it and e-mail it to me ??
Thanks TC

Ring 1 begins at 9am; 3 in-hand classes then 2 leadline, 2 unattached leadline, then 3 walk classes. Have fun!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Thanks but I do not know what these classes are can someone explain them to me so I do not put my son in anything to upset the apple cart ?? thanks TC

fredsaid2

TotalControl said:
Thanks but I do not know what these classes are can someone explain them to me so I do not put my son in anything to upset the apple cart ?? thanks TC

The first two leadlines are divided by age; 5 and under then 6-10. Rider goes round at the walk w/ a handler walking alongside w/ a leadline attached. Handler is not supposed to quide the mount. In the line up the judge will generally ask the rider a simple question. In unattached there's no leadline, handler just walks alongside. Walk classes, the rider is on his own.

Ring 1 is the english version. I see they also have western leadline in Ring 2. Those begin at class 18 w/ the ring starting at 8am.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: TC...you can go to www.mw4hclub.com, they have a class list posted. I am not sure if we are going to go to the MW4H show or to the MAHA ride at Rosaryville? I know I am going to do one or the other, it's a hard decision to make.

Glad to see you made it home finally from NC. So sorry that you missed Big&Rich...they were beyond GREAT.
I hope to see you guys at the show :huggy: ...we will be there around 3:00.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Hey Percy....My trip back from NC was quite stressful. I should of took the truck...so much for saving money on the gas. I really want to go to the show Sunday and I am trying to figure out how I can fit it in. Its kind of screwy how the speed classes are at the end of the day...kind of messes up the whole day.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Hey Busterduck, will you be at the show this Sunday? I'm on vacation right now but will try to get back in time. Em is really excited about it so I am trying to get home in time.