Need to make more money

IntegritysDream

I need to make $458 by the end of this month, and i have a fair paying job now, but with my moms work closing down, every bit of that has to go to lessons and paying my pony's bored and all.

I need the extra money so i can pay and do an accredited summer school so i can graduate a year early. i wanted to take 2 courses (english and history) and each are 229$ + books. In maryland you only have to have 3 credits for history math and science now to graduate, and 4 for english, so if i did english and history, next year id go back to high school (im homeschooled currently) to do 4 classes a day there... then id be done!
:starcat: I have to have work release (geeze i make it sound like jail or something) when i go back to highschool in the AMs so i can keep my current job to pay for my horse stuff or any extra stuff i need. Right now, my mom needs me to have this job to help her out! And my boss needs me too cause not many kids can work AM shifts :doh:

Any ideas of what i could do? or any one need a groom for shows? :lmao:

Last edited:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: I'll pay you to give my six mini's a bath if you have a ride to Great Mills:) It would be a cool job for a hot day. That's all the jobs I could give you for now. We haven't gotten our rebate yet. Maybe if a few others found a few small jobs they would all add up. Good luck in your quest.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I need to make $458 by the end of this month, and i have a fair paying job now, but with my moms work closing down, every bit of that has to go to lessons and paying my pony's bored and all.

I need the extra money so i can pay and do an accredited summer school so i can graduate a year early. i wanted to take 2 courses (english and history) and each are 229$ + books. In maryland you only have to have 3 credits for history math and science now to graduate, and 4 for english, so if i did english and history, next year id go back to high school (im homeschooled currently) to do 4 classes a day there... then id be done!
:starcat: I have to have work release (geeze i make it sound like jail or something) when i go back to highschool in the AMs so i can keep my current job to pay for my horse stuff or any extra stuff i need. Right now, my mom needs me to have this job to help her out! And my boss needs me too cause not many kids can work AM shifts :doh:

Which English Class? I have a ton of books from CSM. PM me.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

And after you graduate a year ealry, then what?

jamesbond007

COPY CAT :) ha i'm glad you got things worked out so you can graduate early tooo! i hope you can come up with the money, it's deffinitly a great goal!

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Offer petsitting, exercise rides on other's horses (especially now that summer is here and vacations are coming up), work off part of your board by doing extra chores around the barn, and maybe cut back on lessons. If you're taking 4 a month try taking only 2, etc. You'd be surprised on how much money you can save by just cutting back on a few things. Good luck!

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: I D, I was going to give you $10 each to bathe my mini's. You've seen them so you know they are all small. While waiting for your response, I've given two a bath and they did really well considering it was the first one for the baby and the first for the mini donkey since I've got her. I could probably give you a half days of work, if you get a ride here , I'll give you a ride home:) The end of the month is coming fast, hope you reach your goal :howdy:

IntegritysDream

sorry my friend went out of town! my dad said hes gonna give me half the money and i took care of one of my trainers horses while she was out of town for 10 days and i got most of the other half