Need to start selling stuff

DEEKAYPEE8569

As of 1JUN13, storage fees are going up for the third consecutive year since I have had to utilize one of our local storage facilities; up $5 this year, to $173/month; just to have stuff locked up.
It's a racket I tell ya.....:jameo: Well.....I guess it's time to take inventory and make a list of things to sell. :ohwell:

As of 1JUN13, storage fees are going up for the third consecutive year since I have had to utilize one of our local storage facilities; up $5 this year, to $173/month; just to have stuff locked up.
It's a racket I tell ya.....:jameo: Well.....I guess it's time to take inventory and make a list of things to sell. :ohwell:

Easiest way to do it is to stop paying your bill. The company will sell all of your chit for you. :coffee:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Easiest way to do it is to stop paying your bill. The company will sell all of your chit for you. :coffee:

only problem is he wouldn't make profit off of it. Then again, unless he sells it by next month, the $173/mo is probably more expensive than what he'd get. So you probably have an awesome idea there! :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion

You have a 69 GTO in there by any chance?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Them blow up dolls must be getting very expensive to keep.

Hank

my war

DEEKAY's List Of Things To Sell...

1. Rope
2. Gags (I mean, cloth rags)
3. Stun Gun
4. Heavy Duty Garbage Bags
5. Shovel

Serious Inquiries Only.... Purchaser Must Be Female & Come Alone When Purchasing Anything For Sale....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We can save you almost $180 a month if you donate everything to us so we can sell it to get money for the critter rescue <G>. We're just so generous eh?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
A smart man would deflate those dolls until they were needed again. Could get a smaller storage unit LOL