Need your Help!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
All - I' m selling almost all my stuff before leaving the area. I have an ad in Classifieds:

Advertisement - General Merchandise

I would be very grateful indeed if you'd come look at my stuff and hopefully buy some things. Lots of stuff to choose from! Thanks in advance.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Do you have a desk that you are selling? Nothing big. Just need it for my 12 yr old.

I'm selling a desk but it's frickin' huge: View from Bob%s 010.jpg

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Do you have specs for the weed whacker and leaf blower?

The weed whacker is a 2-year-old Husqvarna. Don't know the HP or size. The Leaf Blower is a 4-year-old Poulan Pro. I also have (in gas appliances) a Troy-Bilt power washer, a 20" (I think) Craftsman chain saw, and an elderly lawnmower.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
All - I' m selling almost all my stuff before leaving the area. I have an ad in Classifieds:

Advertisement - General Merchandise

I would be very grateful indeed if you'd come look at my stuff and hopefully buy some things. Lots of stuff to choose from! Thanks in advance.

you going to have any kind of yard sale or display of these any time soon? I take it by being in Lusby, you're in the Ranch Club. Would definitely be interested in taking a peak at the mower and some furniture....:buddies: