Need your help...

SerenitStables

Hey guys,

I need to find someone that can come pull shoes off the old man, my farrier is in TX! :frown:

Also, I need to know if anyone knows where I can get bute without a prescription.

PM if you can help.

Paso---I thought this might be a good area for your help! Thanks.

Thanks,
~Jen~

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Im all over the bute...not a problem...check your pms...

Your friends with Barncat right? she has access to my drug acct..have her order you some..

SerenitStables

HorseLady said:
While he is away his tools are just sitting around here....... :popcorn:

I have talked to him a few times. I think we are going to leave them on for now and try to keep the horse as comfy as we can. And I am going to try to get him out, as soon as he's home, to reshoe him with pads.

Not really sure what's wrong with him. :frown:

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
Im all over the bute...not a problem...check your pms...

Your friends with Barncat right? she has access to my drug acct..have her order you some..

Yes. I told her to order some and she said she would.

~Jen~

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
Great if you need some to tide you over let me know...

I have a tube of it that should last through the weekend. He will only take paste. If you have any paste, I might need some, if you have some.

Thanks!!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
I have a tube of it that should last through the weekend. He will only take paste. If you have any paste, I might need some, if you have some.

Thanks!!!!

I think I only have tabs...:ohwell:

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
I think I only have tabs...:ohwell:

I have the powder stuff, but he won't eat it. It stinks. Barncat is ordering it from your drug company. :smile: Hope it doesn't take long. We are ordering B-Less, so hopefully we can get off the bute and on that and it'll help.

~Jen~

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
SerenitStables said:

Thanks!!!!

I use the tabs but make it into a paste. You can crunch it up and put maple syrup and mix it up. You can use a syringe (large or an old wormer syringe) to place it in your horse's mouth. It save alot of money as the paste is much more expensive than the tablets.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Busterduck said:
I use the tabs but make it into a paste. You can crunch it up and put maple syrup and mix it up. You can use a syringe (large or an old wormer syringe) to place it in your horse's mouth. It save alot of money as the paste is much more expensive than the tablets.

:yeahthat: I have powder bute and mix it with water in a large syringe... It goes down just like wormer.

SerenitStables

Hey all,

Thanks. His mom bought him paste, but I am mixing his meds with apple sauce, seems to do the trick.

The vet is coming out tomorrow. Poor guy!! :frown:

We are leaving his shoes on him and when the farrier comes home I am going to have him put pads and shoes on him.

Thanks again!! :smile: