Tropical
Funny

Attachments

• horses.jpg
    horses.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 182

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
GOOD lord he is fat, I hadn't noticed before.
Too busy laughing I guess.:killingme

This is my chubbo. She manages to stay fat on a handful of feed a day and a couple flakes of crappy Texas hay. She acts like she's starving but I can't let her get any heavier. I let them out of their dried up drought stricken pasture here to snatch a little green grass by my herb garden. Thank heavens it's fall and the rain has returned!

Copy of Fat pony.jpg

morningbell

hmmmmmm
This is my chubbo. She manages to stay fat on a handful of feed a day and a couple flakes of crappy Texas hay. She acts like she's starving but I can't let her get any heavier. I let them out of their dried up drought stricken pasture here to snatch a little green grass by my herb garden. Thank heavens it's fall and the rain has returned!

View attachment 69222

She is too cute! She looks cheeky!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

View attachment 69222

She looks like she would make a nice hunter pony.:whistle: She is adorable.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
She looks like she would make a nice hunter pony.:whistle: She is adorable.

Pony-Chase-web.jpg

This is the pony who would probably do well as a hunter pony. She is a lot more athletic and willing. The white pony is your classic work evader who does as little as possible. If you plan on working with her you better have a halter on her before you pull out the pony saddle! Smart and lazy :lol:

The paint is my daughter's pony and I have plans on her starting lessons as soon as she turns 4 or 5 depending on her level of coordination and maturity. My daughter that is, not the pony. Until then it's just a lead line around the yard.

Last edited: