Neighbors

mitzi

Remember my wonderful mooching neighbors? She's left me alone for a long time. ABB was here today, my internet has been like dial up for awhile. Dumb and Dumber next to me had put a splicer on MY line to use mine. Little did the Tweedledee and Tweedledumb know I don't have TV service, I just have internet and the Firestick. I'm between being pissed and laughing at them. The ABB guy wouldn't tell me who it was. I know it was them, nobody else here would do that and we're close enough for them to think they could pull it off. I can't wait to run into them and tell her somebody was trying to steal my cable and the cable company knows who it is and are pressing charges. She'll be squirming all over, I hope she pisses herself. Him too, he had to be the one who thought he knew what he was doing.

Last edited:

mitzi

Good grief. So is ABB really going to press charges?

I don't know, he wouldn't (or couldn't) say. He said there was a splicer and the connectors weren't on tight, that's why my signal has been so bad. ABB has not been here since they hooked me up exactly 2 years ago.

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

FWIW Verizon found someone was using my phone line to run a call center a few years back, I would pick up the phone and they would be on it trying to sell someone something. It was obvious it was the house full of Indians down the road but they wouldn't tell me who it was.

Nothing was ever done to them as far as I know.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
FWIW Verizon found someone was using my phone line to run a call center a few years back, I would pick up the phone and they would be on it trying to sell someone something. It was obvious it was the house full of Indians down the road but they wouldn't tell me who it was.

Nothing was ever done to them as far as I know.
How does that happen?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wouldn't even begin to know how to do something like that, nor actually do it. People suck.
Proof positive that people do suck. This little nugget was in my inbox this morning. Deletion of the post wasn't quick enough...

Pete

Repete
Anyone else have an ad on their page that says "Cute bras for Women Over 50" with a unsettling picture?