Neighbors

stgislander

PREMO Member
...or how about the time one of my neighbors came stomping over to my place early one morning with a major chip on his shoulder. His wife had never come home the night before and some arsehole suggested she was at my place.

Good times....good times....
Yeah, but I think he was thinking his wife was with your brother.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was suffering a mild case of the flue at the time and was sleeping on a couch-bed in the living room...up against the wall that faced neighbor's house only 30-40 feet away. The gunshot woke me up and I was all drousy and half wacked from taking my usual flue remedy a short while before - a quarter bottle of Nyquil and three shots of Hennesy... "BLAM BLAM"!!! Me: "da fuq was that??"

And I just remembered....I got it backwards..the ex showed up with a gun but the bf shot him. Been a few years since it happened. It also came back to me that the ex was some kind of college professor or the like while the new bf was a trained LEO...FBI maybe.
:doh: You are getting a dictionary for Christmas. :razz:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I was suffering a mild case of the flue at the time and was sleeping on a couch-bed in the living room...up against the wall that faced neighbor's house only 30-40 feet away. The gunshot woke me up and I was all drousy and half wacked from taking my usual flue remedy a short while before - a quarter bottle of Nyquil and three shots of Hennesy... "BLAM BLAM"!!! Me: "da fuq was that??"

And I just remembered....I got it backwards..the ex showed up with a gun but the bf shot him. Been a few years since it happened. It also came back to me that the ex was some kind of college professor or the like while the new bf was a trained LEO...FBI maybe.
I had a neighbor shoot his wife's boyfriend with a crossbow and then chop him down into manageable pieces. He then tossed him into a bunch of dumpsters. Wildwood was really wild back in those days.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had a neighbor shoot his wife's boyfriend with a crossbow and then chop him down into manageable pieces. He then tossed him into a bunch of dumpsters. Wildwood was really wild back in those days.
:yikes: guy that got shot next door lived.

Back in the bad ole days here on SGI, there were two old watermen that would find their way to Swanns and get falling down drunk together (neither owned a vehicle that ran). Best buddies when they started out, they'd inevitably fall out and return to their fairly closely spaced houses as bitter enemies. On more than one occassion, they'd exchange gun fire in addition to hurling drunken insults back and forth through the night. LMAO...the next day they'd be buddies again..was, rinse, repeat.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I remember that event.

mitzi

I remember that!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
That sure doesn't seem like 23 years ago. Anyone remember the sentence this guy got?
Life without parole. But he has been appealing his sentence for years. Just looked the case up and there is current activity on an appeal or sentence modification.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wasn't a mental institution then? I read about it in Navy Times - flabbergasted. Got an earful up at the base hospital a year or so later.
Nope, he's up at Jessup. Used Vinelink to find that out. And yes, it was quite the horrendous story and I remember it vividly.