Neighbors

littlelady

God bless the USA
Honestly my motto is live and let live. If you don't effect me, I don't give a sh*t.

#metoo. We live in a very diverse neighborhood, including Black, Hispanic, and Nigerian neighbors; that I didn’t mention. We all get along very well. My point was that hub and I walk away from political discussions. That’s all.

mitzi

#metoo. We live in a very diverse neighborhood, including Black, Hispanic, and Nigerian neighbors; that I didn’t mention. We all get along very well. My point was that hub and I walk away from political discussions. That’s all.

Ok I wasn't getting the point.

nutz

Admittedly, I am a lousy neighbor, not overly friendly with my neighbors but would help out if asked. Couple years ago there was a commotion over at the neighbor next door to me, asked the across the street neighbor what was going on and he said they were removing all the furniture since Mr so-n-so died last month..Felt bad that I wasn't aware of it and asked where did his wife go? He said she died 3 years ago..
:lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I’ve helped neighbors on occasion. One time my next door neighbors ex showed up with a gun and her bf shot him for his trouble. Neighbor then came over and handed me the revolver to hold for the police and waited outside until they arrived. I do what I can.

Edit: fixed...memory lapse.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I’ve helped neighbors on occasion. One time my next door neighbors ex showed up and shot her bf. He then came over ...

I got to that point in your story and thought, "... and asked for another box of shells!"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I got to that point in your story and thought, "... and asked for another box of shells!"

I was suffering a mild case of the flue at the time and was sleeping on a couch-bed in the living room...up against the wall that faced neighbor's house only 30-40 feet away. The gunshot woke me up and I was all drousy and half wacked from taking my usual flue remedy a short while before - a quarter bottle of Nyquil and three shots of Hennesy... "BLAM BLAM"!!! Me: "da fuq was that??"

And I just remembered....I got it backwards..the ex showed up with a gun but the bf shot him. Been a few years since it happened. It also came back to me that the ex was some kind of college professor or the like while the new bf was a trained LEO...FBI maybe.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
...or how about the time one of my neighbors came stomping over to my place early one morning with a major chip on his shoulder. His wife had never come home the night before and some arsehole suggested she was at my place.

Good times....good times....

frequentflier

happy to be living
...or how about the time one of my neighbors came stomping over to my place early one morning with a major chip on his shoulder. His wife had never come home the night before and some arsehole suggested she was at my place.

Good times....good times....
So was she?!